Player Home Request!

HellKitten133

If you are familiar with the SnowGlobeHouse then what I am requesting is some thing like it but bigger. I want a house with a basement and a large farm. A house that can be for both the blacksmith or the nature loving alchemist. I loved the Snow Globe's Alchemist home but it is to small in the yard and didn't have all the crafting stations. It could of used a basement.. or at least space for the crafting stations.

(If it had a basement even just clean, I could of just copied and pasted the stations I needed to it using another mod but the yard would still to small..)

I still want it to be in a snow globe and accessed by using a ring or some object. I like nature and I also like spooky. I want it snow globe for it's beauty and portability. There is a certain charm to it all for me and it also doesn't take away time to travel to. :smile: The house doesn't have to be huge, I was only thinking of a medium version of the alchemist snow globe house or a mini mansion/castle/watever. I just don't want it to be huge and feel empty. Ouu, A hot springs or tub you can sit in and relax would be nice too please. Also I would love for the home to have a dedicated kitchen with racks for varies food types and drinks please.

I was thinking lots of plants in the yard for scenery, a pond , many many plant spots, and maybe animals like cow and chicken. (I have a mod that makes cows give milk and I just need to find one for chicken eggs now.) It's environment is like the forests of Riften. I highly recommend checking out snow globe house if you haven't yet.

Edit: The reason I wan so many planting spots is because I run a restaurant and it requires a lot of food grown for supply. It also couldn't hurt when I run an alchemist play through.

Please and Thank yous!

Edited by HellKitten133

• 2 weeks later...