Requesting Blender Help

Phandemonium

Could someone please tell me how I can make the left leg look exactly the same as the right one? with the spikes (think they have physics not entirely sure) and double leather belt. I'm extremely new to blender and would appreciate the assistance. Please and thank you.

7eEU7Id.png

Update 1: Seems Shift+D can duplicate. Just now I deleted the vertices of the left leg and will yolo duplicate + X the right leg in the perfect spot :| no clue how to copy over the Armatures for the spikes. This program is tough.

Update 2: Experiment seems to have yielded results. Gonna try and save and test in game if possible and later delete the second blade and figure out how to copy over the armatures.

PZKZhDb.png

Update 3: Failure.. I knew this wasn't gonna be that easy .___. Back to square one'ish. Going to bed if anyone has any tips that can help me please be sure to post a comment and I'll read it when I get back, thank you.

U3iKLc7.png

Edited by Phandemonium

• 3 weeks later...

For anything symetrical you want to do all of your work on one side and when you are satisfied mirror it with a Mirror Modifier. Remember to apply the mirror modifier and use P to separate the new mirrored vertices and on the new meshpart rename the weight groups to those of it's symmetrical on the other leg.