Photo

Diversified Follower Armors mod problem

dragon age dragon age 2 mod mods dragon age mod dragon age 2 mod dragon age mods dragon age 2 mods diversified follower armors

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

yariel

yariel

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Ok i saw many if not most of mods required and recommended

Diversified Follower Armors for many reasons

https://www.nexusmod...nage2/mods/2645

And i have no problem with that and i like the mod

But i really have a problem with this mod that i couldn't solve it by myself after multiple tries

The mod keep unequipe the armor sets i use for myself or my companions dring playing

And equipe me or them new armor sets and keep given me and my companions new items in my inventory

And dring ACTS the armor i use is unequiped and changed with another one

I just want to keep the items i equipe only for myself or my companions and want this only what remain in appearance dring my playing

But i don't know which files exactly i need to remove from the .erf or the folder itself

in order to i keep myself and my companions with the items i unequiped

----------------------------

Also beside all that the mod is conflict with some armor replace or retexture that i use

So this actually a 2 problem here for me and i believe if i deleted that part that change and give new armor sets

Will solve this problem, but i just don't know what are the files

So any help would be much appreciated, since i believe it will not only solve a problem for me alone it will solve the same problem for many others

Edited by yariel, 12 April 2019 - 08:06 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dragon age, dragon age 2, mod, mods, dragon age mod, dragon age 2 mod, dragon age mods, dragon age 2 mods, diversified follower armors

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.194 seconds