Gender-Neutral "About Horizon" Letter?

CastilloRA

Good evening.

I didn't see this in another topic so I thought I would throw this out there for thoughts, opinions and/or the possibility that it can be done.

I am using a mod that allowed my BroShep to romance Kaidan on ME1. The romance carried over to ME2 with no problems but there was still the issue of Kaidan's "About Horizon" letter he sends shortly after the Horizon mission. One passage in the letter -- "If you're the woman I remember" -- does tend to break immersion. So my question is this: can the letter be edited so it reads "If you're the Shepard I remember"? That way it can work for both modded and unmodded games.*

Thank you for any info you may have! :)

*While Kimberly Brooks (Ashley Williams voice actress) and Raphael Sbarge (Kaidan Alenko voice actor) did audio recordings of the Horizon letter, they were for the standard game. I guess I'm just going to have to hit the lottery and ask them to record the modded version for a substantial "grateful fan" fee. Trust me, I'm working on the first part but those #)(&!^@ numbered Ping-Pong balls are not being very cooperative. :(