I had a epiphany for a mod/mods

BigBoss63

Good morning everyone! I'm not really requesting this mod, but I'm throwing this idea out there because well, why not? And I think its a really interesting idea. Those of you who are sci-fi buffs or movie buffs in general will get what I'm talking about real quick; but heres my idea. Very basic and simple.

The pyschlos from Battlefield Earth. A trans-dimensional species that rules over thousands of realities and dimensions. Heres a brief description of the alien wiki.

https://aliens.fandom.com/wiki/Psychlo

"The Psychlos are a race of hairy, 9 foot tall, 1,000 pound, sociopathic humanoids. The face of a Psychlo was composed of a series of shifting, bony plates with a limited range of expression. Their home planet, Psychlo has an atmosphere very different from that of the Earth, and their "breathe-gas" actually explodes upon contact with even a trace amount of radioactive metals, including uranium."

And heres a clip for extra measure.

In general however; there aren't that many extra terrestrial mods as it is. I personally believe there's a big market for extra terrestrial mods. Anyways that's my epiphany, hope you guys can see the value in it.