New to the Nexus! (also a question)

stasismonz

Hello there!

My name is stasismonz and you can call me stasis. Looking forward to see and explore different mods in any games!

Also, is it normal that I don't see any mods for the game Sakura Dungeon because I see a couple of mods link for it here on nexus and whenever I click on it, it leads me on nothing.

welcome to Nexus. :smile: Have a look here.

Thank you for the welcome!

I have went to the link you've sent me and it just shows the same thing... which is just a blank page. (also tried editing filters like most popular (all time) still nothing)

QGv41IR.png any other way?

And there is an exact mod that I want to download which is the "Sakura's Naughtier Dungeon" (link is https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4970005-sakuras-naughtier-dungeon/) and there is another external link that leads to the file but when I open it, its just another blank white page.

Edited by stasismonz

Hhhmmm.... That's odd, I see a whole list of mods there when I click the link. Wonder if your browser is blocking some content??

I tried to run Microsoft Edge browser and logged in to the forums from there. Still the same result. I don't remember having any extensions to block certain stuffs. could you post an cropped screenshot of what you are seeing if its okay?

Edit: tried clearing caches and cookies but still no difference

Edited by stasismonz

Apparently not...... My attempt failed miserably..... (could just be that I am simply doing it wrong....... wouldn't surprise me..... Now it's telling me 'file to big'...... Ugh.

Wow, it was 254K...... cropped a little more, here ya go.

And edit yet again. Apparently, there is a section for the game, but, I am not finding any files for it......

Edited by HeyYou

Apparently not...... My attempt failed miserably..... (could just be that I am simply doing it wrong....... wouldn't surprise me..... Now it's telling me 'file to big'...... Ugh.

And edit yet again. Apparently, there is a section for the game, but, I am not finding any files for it......

Ah damn it. Well atleast I thought I was the only person who's not seeing the files for the game. Maybe it's a premium-only game or something? Should we redirect this question to moderators or smth?

Ah damn it. Well atleast I thought I was the only person who's not seeing the files for the game. Maybe it's a premium-only game or something? Should we redirect this question to moderators or smth?

Hi! I see your problem.

I sent you a PM to help you with that.

And Hey! Welcome.