[LE] Decapitation of an Actor Via Script

jucoking

Is this possible? If not, would it be possible to have the player decapitate a specific boss 100% of the time on their last hit?

I'm trying to make a boss whose head comes off *somehow* on defeat. Ideally once the battle is over. I would like to be able to force this to happen via a script, but if I have to I can use a kill animation I guess. Thanks in advance.

Before around two weeks there was a mod uploaded that decapitated all actors when an even was triggered.

Didn't download it or remember its name, but you can search for it and see how the mod does it.

It wouldn't be hard to find, its pictures are all from decapitation, and i think that this is all that the mod does.

If you find it can you post back the name of the mod, i got also interested.

Edited by maxarturo

Before around two weeks there was a mod uploaded that decapitated all actors when an even was triggered.
Didn't download it or remember its name, but you can search for it and see how the mod does it.
It wouldn't be hard to find, its pictures are all from decapitation, and i think that this is all that the mod does.
If you find it can you post back the name of the mod, i got also interested.

Maybe this one?

I'm going to dissect this mod and I will post what I find.

Can't open the source script from inside cc, so I opened it up in notepad++ but this is all I get...a bunch of jumbled letters and symbols:

úWÀÞ     \G¡ KillMoveDecap.psc ac198 ORENJI '
KillMoveDecap   GetState     GotoState
onEffectStart onEffectFinish hidden conditional activemagiceffect Force decapitation idle Immune Bool ::Paralysis_var spell     Paralysis None akTarget actor akCaster ::temp0 ::temp1 ::temp2 ::temp3 objectreference     ::NoneVar isDead isEssential AddSpell debug SendAnimationEvent KillMove1HMDecap 9Function that switches this object to the specified state newState String
onEndState self ::State onBeginState 'Function that returns the current state    \G                                                          O            

!     " #     
 $   % #       ! &           $

I thought notepad++ could be used to view papyrus scripts, but it looks useless to me.

Edited by jucoking

I couldn't find the mod i was talking about, maybe it's been remove......

But i found this :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94599

The script required to force decapitation is the following:

Debug.SendAnimationEvent(akTarget, "KillMove1HMDecap")

Credit to ORENJII, creator of the "decapitation spell" mod for helping me figure this out. (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22850)