Suggestion - add an option to remove all conflict rules with one click

Deleted8461535User

In the "Manage rules" tab, could we get an option that removes all the rules? Clicking on each lock is, in my opinion, tedious and slow

Thank you

Restoring all of those rules would be tedious, especially since, under normal circumstances, it's usually only one or two rules that cause the conflict.

If you're finding every single rule is causing a conflict, then you're using Vortex wrong, and/or following a load order guide.

In the "Manage rules" tab, could we get an option that removes all the rules? Clicking on each lock is, in my opinion, tedious and slow

Thank you

If you eliminate every rule when you press the "Remove All the Rules" button, how then do you deal with all the file conflicts that ensue? Do you want Vortex simply to ignore the conflicts?

Edited by Augusta Calidia

As HadToRegister pointed out, perhaps you are using Vortex wrong .... I would like to add that perhaps you are downloading/installing several mods of the same kind, or perhaps when you install a main mod file and you install an optional file, most likely it will create a conflict between the main and the optional or vice versa.

To avoid several rules / mod conflicts to deal with, a good rule of thumb is not to install two mods of the same kind in the first place. Let' say that you are dealing with Skyrim and you want to install a mod to modify the landscape, so you download Verdant and then you install another mod called ( ex ) Grassland ... both will do the same so they will conflict to each other. You have created yourself, a conflict by downloading two mods of the same kind NOT Vortex. Vortex is just advising you there are conflicts and you need to resolve them by choosing which one will load after or simply, if you want to have not to several rules / conflicts to deal with, again, do not download two mods of the same kind.

The majority of the problems with new Vortex users fall in the category of not reading how to install Vortex, how to set it up and how to use it, beside the fact that a lot of people do not read even the mod description, logs, bug reports and posts and they start downloading mods like crazy and those are not in anyway, healthy practices. When conflicts arise, they start screaming out of their lungs why is this happening, I do not like this, etc, etc .... and the only fault lies on the users.