Should I make a mod about a Goblin King or Troll King (referring to the troll creatures in Oblivion)

I was wondering if it is more lore friendly if I made a mod about finding and fighting a goblin king or troll king? Also, could you give suggestions on how to come out with a name fitting for either a troll or goblin please? Would me changing a name of a troll/goblin and their stats be enough to make them a unique and believable creature or do I need to do more to differentiate them from the normal creatures in the game? And by troll of course I mean the trolls in the video game, Oblivion.

As for the lore, I mean it is up to you. I already knew myself that goblins have shamans as leaders and war chiefs as more military leaders in Oblivion. They seem to organise themselves into clan structures. Yet, I also did a little search on the UESP about trolls and apparently they've been known to have clan-like structures as well. Seems like either one could have a king leading them. As for the names I'd suggest seeing the naming system already in the games if you're feeling lore friendly as you seem to be. Names I could find for trolls are mainly names of clans such as Azhklan and Kalperklan, which gives a little idea (when you cut of the klan ending) as to what their naming system is like. Goblin names were harder for me to find, all I've got is Durzog. But that doesn't mean those are the only names we have for trolls or goblins from Arena to ESO. And although this is a bit of a personal taste, if I came across a troll in a cave in Oblivion and it looked like a normal troll but just harder to kill and with a different name when it dies, I'd only think "Oh, hey that was a troll king I guess. Huh" and then move on. Same goes with a goblin. If you truly don't want to model a new Troll/Goblin, you do have more options with goblins in terms of vanilla models. Could take a Goblin War Chief or Warlord model and simply name it something else. If you do feel confident modelling, however, or at least want to give it a go, why not? Get a crown, make it of teeth or gold or a plate they mistake as a crown. Whatever you like. (A troll king with a plate on his head does sound like an interesting boss fight)

Here's a goblin boss in Snu's Dungeons:

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/images/163420

If it isn't ripped then you can probably take it from the mod.

In this game, to me trolls appear just as savage beasts. Even ogres seem more clever (at least they can make themselves clothes, shoes even). The latter seem to play the role of Tolkien's trolls, while goblins are more like Tolkien's orcs, aren't they. For goblins names I would also scan Tolkien for orcs names.

Where's the importance of knowing if it's lore-friendly as long as it's fun?

You can probably find some interesting mods whose authors allowed the redistribution to give your troll/goblin king unique stats and a unique look.