A real warrior amor mod (Lords of fallen perhaps)

arturas12345

Hello everyone, so i made a topic about this already and seems like none knows to help me out.

As you may or not may know theres an awesome game named Lords of the fallen, along with WoW and Skyrim its one of the best game i've ever played, this game wasn't very popular and very small amount of players played it (I honestly dont know why), so i suggest you to check it out. It has a lot of AMAZING armor and weapons/combat/bosses/lore etc etc... So if there's a modder that could pay attention on this and try to drop in some real armor from lords of fallen into skyrim, it would be appreciated very much.

I'm looking for a big (preferably) black or silver heavy armor, i've installed every possible armor mod that nexus has to offer and they're really great, immersive armors/warmongering/lich kings/silver dragon/daedric/etc etc etc etc, i've tryed them all. Many thanks for these mods to authors

However, i never found exactly what i've been looking for, all i'm looking for is some real warrior heavy big armor like i said, preferably black or silver....wide with big shoulders, you get the idea?

All the mods i've tryed so far, are, like i said, great....but.......it just doesn't suits me and my playstyle since i'm warrior since i begun playing games.

I despite magic in every aspect, even in video games, i hate it...especially that necromany and conjuration shits with all those rituals etc etc, it's just not for me, and if it was up to me, i'd totally wipe out that s*** cause necromany is.........necromany, unholly stuff, but oh well that's another story now.

Anyway to cut it off, i would like to propose a new BIG BLACK heavy armor with big and wide shoulders which makes a warrior how he really should look like.

This is what i'm talking about:

Pay attention on:

0:51

1:04

1:18

1:43 (THIS IS AMAZING)

2:01

2:14

2:27

2:34 (Dont have to say anything..............)

And in the end...we have LORDS at 2:40......................which looks Mythic

Ok so WoW/Dark souls/Skyrim moded has really great armor, but this what i listed over here is something.......very special.

Please consider this

Many thanks in advance

Edited by arturas12345