Reborn Character to Normal Playthrough

The0neN0nly43

Hey!

Im just curious, If i have a character im running on BL2 Reborn, am i able to use that same character on Vanilla BL2 with my friend who doesnt have Reborn? What will happen? Etc.

Also, any tips on leveling quick... Im tired of running the story 3 times till max.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

If you load a character that you play in Reborn into the vanilla game, Sanity Check may delete some of the more heavily altered weapons and others that don't normally exist in the base game. You skill tree will also have to respec your skill tree as every character has had there skill trees completely rearranged and some skill completely changed. It'd be easier and less stressful to just make a new character just for vanilla BL2. This especially applies for both Gaige and Maya.

About leveling fast, when you reach a certain level in Normal and True Vault Hunter Mode the XP you gain from enemies and missions will fall off to number so low that it would take literal years of farming to bring them to max level. You'll have to play all the way through all playthroughs and farm enemies and bosses that have a high XP yield for the last dozen or so levels. I suggest using a Bee Shield and the Lady Fist pistol to farm Mister Tinder Snowflake after you beat UVHM to reach max level. After about 4 levels, grab a new Bee from Hunter Helquist or the Treents in The Forest map of Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep.

Edited by AmScrw