Settlement blueprints and mod permisions

Kregen

Ok I'm new to active modding, I would like to start by uploading some of the blueprints I have created for myself. I have started making a mod page for myself on the nexus site and am nearly ready to upload my first blueprint. The thing is I would like to know what exactly I have to do about third party mods that are needed to make the blue print function. As I understand it I have to make contact with and obtain permission from the author of these mods before I can upload my blueprint. What I would like to know am I correct on this point, I also understand that I will need to credit them as well on my mod page which I am of course happy to do. I just need some clarification on these points please as I do not wish to be banned through my own ignorance.

Firstly sorry if I am on the wrong forum but I did not know where to post my question. The question concerns fallout 4, and specifficly blueprints for the transfer settlements utility.

Sorry, I see that your question is more procedural than technical.

First, you need specific permission from the original authors if you *directly* incorporate their mods. If their mods are needed to use yours, but must be downloaded and installed separately, then usually just giving credit is enough. So please review those other authors' stated permissions carefully. (Some restrict usage.)