[LE] Search New Blender import export Tutorial all old Tutorials are outdated >.<

r02B

The only thing I've read perhaps worth of trying is Outfit Studio. You can load your mesh there and export it as obj for working in blender and you can export obj files to nif with it. I have not tried that, but this maybe an alternative way for a workaround without using niftools.

But you can see the model in blender when you import it right? I assume your problem is, blender doesn't load the textures. You can manually change it in blender. As long as you can see the model, there should be no problem in modifying it and later exporting it.

Edited by dailyplanet

@Tasheni

Outfit Studio is only for Armour ,clothes etc. not mor static meshes or im wrong ? :sad:

lovely

r02B

@dailyplanet

Yes i can eee the model, thanks for the Informaion :happy:

like in theCreation Kit the most messages insignificant or ?

I try it later :happy:

lovely

r02B

Edited by r02B

Yes, Outfit Studio is only for armor manipulation. Importing and especially exporting are the among the toughest parts of modding Skyrim. A little history: NifSkope team got royally screwed over when Blender updated to 2.5x and for a long time there was no blender API documentation, that and lack of help on their side, because many long coders had gone. Thus progress was extremely slow on their end. Further combined with the shift in complexity in the nif format when Beth went from Oblivion's system to Skyrim - many things changed. I was among the 3DS Max 2012 group and import/exporting with that program was always a toss up. It could be that it wont be all borked when you load it in, or could be that all the polygons got fantasimagically subdivided in 10000000 polys. Heck it got to a point where if there was no issues, it was scary cause it meant the mesh could be screwed up in-game, because the buggy export. We all relied on the tried and true 2.49 tutorial for as long as we possibly could, and as you can see it is no longer useful, years later. I hear the one provided by niftools is good, but I have not used it myself since I stopped 3D modeling when it killed my last PC XD.

Edited by Rasikko

Im sad :sad:

i follow the Guide preparing the nif file , ignored the dds an bhk shape import erros

and only moved the vertex i wanted to fix , The export was successfully without errors yay.

But if i load CK the cell do not load and in Game Skyrim crash if i try to view the mesh in Game

and the discord of Niftools are offline i can't ask there for help :pinch:

lovely

r02B