Improved Romance Scenes and Fixes (IRS) Alistair hidden mod in Nexus

Yavanna80

The closest thing would be Alistair's Revised Romance, which adds some very nice cutscenes in addition to the bugfixes and restored dialogue, but also essentially rewrites the romance arc to fit the mod author's vision of what the game should have been. It removes a lot of dialogue options she didn't like, and removes certain player choices.

I've played with both, and while ARR is for the most part well crafted (though there are some quality issues, such as mispellings and grammatical errors in the Warden dialogue text), I personally prefer IRS-Alistair to the extent that due to the lack of that one mod (lost all my archived files when my hard drive failed), I've added DAO to my list of unplayable games.

Edited by theskymoves

Not throu

I have it. How do I get it to people?

Not by posting on the Nexus. Distributing files that have been removed by their creator, without their permission, is against the Nexus TOS.

Submissions must conform to the following guidelines:

• Submission of existing user-submitted content without obtaining permission from the original author(s) of said content is strictly prohibited.

Those guidelines extend to the forums, as well.

Edited by theskymoves

I have it. How do I get it to people?

Could you maybe upload it and later remove the link or something? I've never experienced this mod and I'm so sad that I missed out

That's against the Nexus TOS.

(Why is it so difficult for people to respect the wishes of a modder who doesn't want their mod distributed on the Nexus, or, as in this case, anywhere else? I know cmessaz, but I'm certainly not going to message her and ask for the file... I'd rather not play the game anymore than be so presumptive.)

Edited by theskymoves

Not trying to be disrespectful to anyone. Just asking. Won't put anything out through Nexus now that I know is against ToS.

Ermmm, "Now that I know..."?!? Didn't you read the TaP when you registered? You certainly checked the box saying you did.

I hope this makes a comeback... I loved this mod so much and can't find it anywhere :'( Can't even find the user who made it to PM them directly.

She deleted her account from the Nexus. I tried to message her on another platform where we've chatted in the past, but she did not respond.

• 6 months later...