Make NPC's Comment on Player Home

I'm trying to find out how to make npc's comment on my player homes and settlements. In a few mods I have seen that npc's comment with sentences like "This seems like a good place to relax and take some rest" or "It is so quiet here, it seems like a safe place" (sentences can differ from mine). How can I achieve this with my mods?

Can someone explain or link me to a how-to?

That’s easily done with the AO_Comment packins. Filter “comment*packin” in the object window. Enable markers in the render window and add any of the AO_Comment packins to your cell(s).

Some examples are:

AO_Comment_AbandonedRecently_128_PackIn

AO_Comment_Clean_256_PackIn

AO_Comment_Fortified_1024_PackIn

AO_Comment_Safe_512_PackIn

The numbers specify a radius from the center of the marker that will trigger a player's companion to comment.

Edited by RedRocketTV

That’s easily done with the AO_Comment packins. Filter “comment*packin” in the object window. Enable markers in the render window and add any of the AO_Comment packins to your cell(s).

Some examples are:

AO_Comment_AbandonedRecently_128_PackIn

AO_Comment_Clean_256_PackIn

AO_Comment_Fortified_1024_PackIn

AO_Comment_Safe_512_PackIn

The numbers specify a radius from the center of the marker that will trigger a player's companion to comment.

That easy? How could I have overlooked that. Thank you very much! Love your mods and videos btw!