Pause Menu greyed out with Mod Configuartion Menu

carbonelli

What if we're having the same problem, but don't have Project Nevada?

i know this is a couple of years old but im bumping into this issue. is there a resolution for it?

Also this is a couple of years late, but for anyone who still plays nowadays, this is how I fixed it. Disable Mod configuration mod in your mod manager or pull the file out of your FNV data directory. Then boot the game up, your start screen should be fine now. If you have Project Nevada, the mod configuration option should be available, but only for the Project Nevada mod and its add-ons. Next, make a new save while the pause menu is fine. After that reactivate Mod configuration in your mod manager. Boot the game up and everything should be back to normal. Note: Just in case you have Distributed Necklaces mod. The thing that froze my pause menu was clicking on this mods options. So watch out for that.

you are genius! How did you come up with this solution at the first place? Awesome. I just fixed my bug. Thank you so much.

• 3 years later...

I wanted to leave some advice for anyone else throughout the eons that might have this same issue with MCM. After much screwing around and playing with files, I found that a simple full reinstall of MCM fixed the issue for me. Don't forget the basics, friends. Good luck, I hope this helps.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...