oblivion shadow pc fullscreen optimization and enb game won't start

I've been searching google and trying to find out an answer to this problem and I need help. I'll walk you through the process of what I've done.

First I have a shadow PC from shadow that I'm using. I have shadow up and running, installed correctly. There is a thing with shadow but as I've come to understand is that in order for oblivion or most games to run fluidly is I have to disable fullscreen optimizations in properties under the exe in this case Oblivion.exe right click to properties and check disable full screen optimizations.

The game won't stutter/have screen response lag if I do this. I can have many mods installed and I have no problem. The problem I run into is when I use an ENB.

If I use an ENB or oblivion reloaded with the disable full screen optimizations checked the game won't even start. I have to uncheck or enable full screen optimizations in order for the game to run with an ENB

I have tried going into the registry and disable fullscreen optimizations system wide but it won't work for the program unless I check it.

I currently have only the ENB installed and the game won't work if I click disable full screen optimizations but I need that checked.

How can I get the ENB working with that checked? Thanks for your help.

I'm still trying to figure it out. I've tried messing with setting in Nvidia control panel but nothing worked. I believe this is a specific problem on the ENB side because no matter what setting I use for the game or for Nvidia nothing will work to get the ENB workinng as I have to have disable full screen optimizations checked. I don't think there is an ENB setting that will do it for me. I'll be on here hoping for suggestions but I'm going to look in ENB forums for help too.

YESSSS!!! I fixed it. I finally found the problem. It wasn't the enb and it wasn't anything that I thought would be the problem. It turns out that the shadow pc has a display adapter property that can change the refresh rate of the display. Now I had this set to the refresh rate of my monitor but that was the wrong setting to have. You need to set the display adapter property to the highest that shadow offers which is 144hz even though that refresh rate isn't supported by your monitor tv etc it still needs to be selected. This caused the problem with oblivion. I just started using shadow and I only have one other game installed which is Star Citizen. This will take care of any lag problems if you are using the shadow pc. This deserves a danciing banna.

giphy.gif