Bored with my Robes

KaydeSevaron

Have you ever seen MadCat221's armored robes? There's a version for Robed Steel Plate armor, and a separate version for Robed Ebony Armor (using the Ebony Mail mesh). I'm not sure if both have been ported from Oldrim, but you can easily convert them with nif optimizer.

I have a chainmail robe available, with my college guards mod, and I believe Warmonger Armory (don't quote me on this...been a while) has a few different versions of robes, with various equipment/pouches.

Thanks, those look great too - but I'm starting to think that I'm going to have learn some basic modding myself. Not all "clothing" items work with the perks, "robes" are a separate category. Plus, I'm usually an enchanter as well, so pre-enchanted items drive me nuts.

I've been using "The Well Dressed Mage", but that's still College-themed, and not all of my characters want to be running around half naked.

Edited by KaydeSevaron

Sounds good. You always get the most flexibility, when you can make or manipulate them yourself. It should be just a matter of the presence of the "clothing," and the absence of the "armor" keywords. I would suggest opening up some vanilla armors and vanilla clothes/robes, first, so you get a feel for what is usually present and what isn't.