Any mods out there for really crazy skin/hair tones? If not, help?

Rosatine

Hey everyone,

The question is pretty much in the title - but are there any mods out there which add some very un-natural skin tones and hair colours?

I've been trying to find a mod but haven't had any luck so far. Both Pineapple's Vibrant Colors and SJC's Skin Tones (even the fantasy ones) don't really have what I'm after, they're all fairly natural.

I'm specifically looking for a bright green skin, and a mid-dark green hair colour. Though I'm sure any 'crazy skin tones' mod would include green.

If such a thing doesn't exist, would anybody please be kind enough to point me in the direction of how to make a custom skin tone/hair colour? I used to be able to mod DAO reasonably well, but that was a long time ago - unfortunately I haven't really much of a clue what I'm doing anymore.

Whatever the case, thanks very much for reading - any help would be much appreciated!

Edited by Rosatine

SJCs Hair Colours (green hair tint)

Lovely Tints (more green hair)

CC Extra Tints and Tones (green hair/skin tints)

There's a green hair tint in the assets of the 'Ferelden Models' preset mod.

And included the Dragon Age Redesigned download, in the DAR for DA Toolset folder, one of the 'Tears of Sorrow' files includes another green hair tint.

There are probably others, but those are what I can remember off the top of my head.

ETA that using the Nexus search function with 'skin' as the search term yielded Bizzare Skin Tones, which has a number of green skin tints.

Edited by theskymoves

And included the Dragon Age Redesigned download, in the DAR for DA Toolset folder, one of the 'Tears of Sorrow' files includes another green hair tint.

There are probably others, but those are what I can remember off the top of my head.

ETA that using the Nexus search function with 'skin' as the search term yielded Bizzare Skin Tones, which has a number of green skin tints.

Thank you so much! I don't know how I managed to miss those mods in my searches, but I did, so really, thank you!

On a kind of unrelated note, on the 'images' tab of the 'SJC's Hair Colors' mod you linked, there is one user-uploaded image. Do you have any idea which mod the hair in that image is from? I like it :D

No worries if not, I'm just curious!

Thank you once again!

Thank you so much! I don't know how I managed to miss those mods in my searches, but I did, so really, thank you!

On a kind of unrelated note, on the 'images' tab of the 'SJC's Hair Colors' mod you linked, there is one user-uploaded image. Do you have any idea which mod the hair in that image is from? I like it :D

Thank you once again!

Glad to help out. :smile:

The hair in that image looks like the 'Summer' style by Kani Hime... not 100% certain though. Downloads on:

Kani Hime's blog

Nexus (repack with a bunch of other CC things)

Thank you once again!

Glad to help out. :smile:

The hair in that image looks like the 'Summer' style by Kani Hime... not 100% certain though. Downloads on:

Kani Hime's blog

Nexus (repack with a bunch of other CC things)

Apologies for taking so long to reply, I took a nap and.. didn't wake up xD

Thanks so much though! I hadn't even heard of Kani Hime's stuff, but it looks amazing. So yeah, thank you :)