files.nexus-cdn.com is unresponsive, can't download mods from vortex or manual

Lecreck

As the title says, the cloud network is not responsive, i can't download anything.

i uploaded 2 screenshots here to show it to you guys.

the first pic is from vortex

the 2nd pic is me pinging the files.nexus-cdn.com,

i was downloading nvse, some documents from drive and they were downloading just fine.

manual and vortex download is not working at all.

is the network down ?

or is it my firewall settings ?

i already checked my firewall setting, but i may be missing something, so, please help.

edit

ISP : IndiHome

tried Using phone connection, still won't work.

i'll try using vpn later.

Edited by Lecreck

hey, I'm new here (today) so I have no idea WTH is going on. Tried to download a white glass armor mod and it said it would use "Vortex" whatever that is, then a popup box comes up saying I need a new app to download this, so I try to do that and it takes me to another page that is searching for "nxn" and says it's not found.

???

any links or explanations would be very appreciated.

hey, I'm new here (today) so I have no idea WTH is going on. Tried to download a white glass armor mod and it said it would use "Vortex" whatever that is, then a popup box comes up saying I need a new app to download this, so I try to do that and it takes me to another page that is searching for "nxn" and says it's not found.

???

Please don't hijack other people's threads, your problem is completely different from the OP's

Hi Lecreck,

The problem is down to your ISP blocking any CDN - including ours. We are currently looking into that.

edit: If the problem still persists can you please try these nodes and let me know if any of them work?

Hi Lecreck,

The problem is down to your ISP blocking any CDN - including ours. We are currently looking into that.

edit: If the problem still persists can you please try these nodes and let me know if any of them work?

hi,

thanks for the reply,

they work fine when i ping them, especially singapore (except for la 100% loss, chicago 50% loss, and miami 50% loss, prolly because they're too far).

1st pic is the pinging on cmd

2nd pic is the result of clicking the link (singapore.nexus-cdn.com), i can't tell if the link works or not.

???

???

Please don't hijack other people's threads, your problem is completely different from the OP's

Sorry mr touchy, I wasn't trying to do that, I had no idea, at the time how to start my own thread like I still have no idea how to delete one, and I thought my issue might be related, like a downed server or functionality. I apologize, but mostly to the OP, because you (HadTo) didn't have to be so cranky

Sorry mr touchy, I wasn't trying to do that, I had no idea, at the time how to start my own thread like I still have no idea how to delete one, and I thought my issue might be related, like a downed server or functionality. I apologize, but mostly to the OP, because you (HadTo) didn't have to be so cranky

Sorry my suggestion upset you, but it's forum etiquette to not hijack other people's threads, especially when it comes to support, we just had a person necro a two year old thread just to add "This is happening to me too"

Now, how can any us possibly help that person if that's all they added to the thread from 2017?

Also, the irony of you calling me 'touchy' and 'cranky' is duly noted, after reading your response, especially since I said "PLEASE".