home for multiple followers/companions suggestions?

ezg1969

Hi,

I am looking for a good, solid home to store followers/companions in 1 location. It sucks trying to go all over the place and figure out who is where...lol

I have underground bathhouse and bathing beauties but they are so large and there are so many different sections it is hard searching the whole place for specific followers/companions.

I have tried Dragonmount and it seems stable for about 4, maybe 5 followers. I downloaded and tried a home today called cradlerock pond or something like that. And I have tried a few others I can't remember.

I did try slave way manor and was happy with it, but when I had to reinstall the game, the version I found wasn't what I had.

I am looking for a simple player home large enough to store 10-12 followers/companions when not in use.

Dragonsmount would have been perfect if I didn't start losing framerate after about 5 (I think) followers. It's design made it very easy to search for who I am looking for.

I would love a suggestion. I have downloaded several player homes trying to find something and it gets tedious downloading, installing, checking and then uninstalling...lol

Can someone please offer a few suggestions? Thanks in advance for any helpful responses and thanks to t he people who make mods. Without people who make mods, Skyrim would not be as popular as it is today. So thank you.

I have made a few homes that can house larger numbers of companions. A few have HF adoption support as well. Greenmount Gardens, Lakes End Retreat and Dragonsreach Undercroft might be worth a look. They all have a similar style and I use them all to house my friends and companions. It that is not your taste in housing, there are many other great homes available. Hope this is of some help.

• 1 month later...

Try Castle Mendoza. Two versions, same castle, different places. I have chosen the Rift version. Its large, and somehow tall, but not too large. A convenient and impressing castle, compact design, has all things one needs. I love it. :laugh: Have it since long time.

I have 10 or 12 followers stored there. They hang around in the kings hall, in rooms nearby and sleep in nice quarters for high born guests, having dinner and so on in kitchen and kings hall. All is near by. Searching for the followers is not an annoying act, but lets you walk around a little (using MHIYH). There are also some NPCs from the mod itself. I am running an average laptop and yet have no lag inside.

Edited by saftladen1111