HELP! Most of my mods became redundant

AngeryLettuce

HELP!!

So I created a new profile for SkyrimLE on Vortex, and then I enabled it, and I tried going back to the default profile & enabled it back again, but somehow after the deployment, it had the error "Some mods are redundant"(Most of the mods)

Edited by AngeryLettuce

I had this same issue with Monster Hunter World - though I didn't even change profile settings. Whenever I try to deploy mod changes, everything is marked redundant and ultimately nothing is applied to the game. Nothing was installed/edited/updated since the last Vortex update except that I just now turned off a couple mods in Vortex, hence the need to re-deploy.

EDIT: Apparently selecting "reinstall" followed by "replace" on each and every mod fixes the issue. It's very tedious on large mod lists and probably indicates something that broke in a recent update as far as fetching files/install location/whatever. Making a new archive when reinstalling then deleting the old one results in "Unknown download" if trying to re-install again - forcing a full re-download of the mod and supporting my theory here.

In the process of fixing this I found another issue that needs attention: I tried send a report via the Vortex form, but apparently the feedback form is broken in Vortex - as it incessantly throws "HTTP 403 - Forbidden" on every attempt to send a report. I'd include the full 403 error text, but it's a mass of HTML that would take 50+ screen shots or a 48 second screen capture to display in a readable format as the UI wont let me copy the text.

Edited by iSharingan

In the process of fixing this I found another issue that needs attention: I tried send a report via the Vortex form, but apparently the feedback form is broken in Vortex - as it incessantly throws "HTTP 403 - Forbidden" on every attempt to send a report. I'd include the full 403 error text, but it's a mass of HTML that would take 50+ screen shots or a 48 second screen capture to display in a readable format as the UI wont let me copy the text.

Thanks for pointing this out, it seems to be a temporary issue when you send an attachment in Vortex. I've raised it with the team and it should be fixed soon. Sorry about that!