Creating your own machines and whatnots

Just a tip I wanna throw out there as I haven't really seen it used much. At least not in the way I do.

In the CK there are a lot of Machine objects, the yellow blocks, stripes, meters etc.

Since I'm working on PS4 mods for now and can't use external assets, I had to find a way to create machines myself. A big part of my mods are custom workstations and for that I needed the machines like the sowing machine on the armor craft bench and the drill machine on the weapon bench.

By messing around with different machine objects I have created several awesome machines. The nice thing is that these parts come with multiple color schemes so by playing around with those you can get very creative outcomes.

As an extra you can dig into the objects under bots and find several parts that normally belong to robots. By combining these parts with the machine parts you can get crazy results.

Just wanted to throw that out there. It takes some serious time to make but it opens up a whole new spectrum of possibilities.

When my main mod is done I will post some screenshots here to give you an idea.

May I suggest that you turn this into a tutorial and showcase your process step by step. That will be far more informative, and will win yourself some well deserved respect.

You have a good point there. I will film the next device I make and post it in this threat later this week.