so yesterday i downloaded a bunch of companion mods and the their support mods and i installed them with nexus mod manager... welll all at once. so what happened next is i opened the games and the mods just didnt load and i tried changing load order from launcher then the game crashed then i deleted all of them so i have skrim se latest version and all the support mods are also updated and i am well new to mods so please tell me how should i install these mods in which order and if one of them is not compatible with skyrim se. here are list of mods i tried to install....

1.Albedo Follower-96633-1-0-1551740510

2.Albedo Clothes and Armor UUNP-96633-1-0-1552454135

3.Blood Elf Mage - Malanore CBBE-97237-1-0-1555241899

4.Elvi the Last Dragonborn Dovahkiin - CBBE SE-25058-5-1555564724

5.Lyra- Standalone Follower 1.2-97170-1-2-1554795940

6.Overknee_Kaitlyn Follower 1.1-75483-1-1

7.Parace L'sia-97058-1-0-1554164561

8.Sina Follower v1.0fixed with Tats-74010-0-1t-fixed

9.Vampire hunter chain cuirass 1_55 UNPB BBP-93019-1-55UNPBBBP

10.Whiterun NPCs CBBE-96793-1-1-1552871573

11.RRC_MercyFollower v1.3 (CBBE_Healer_Scripts)-85837-1-3

also i installed all the mods at once so please tell me if there is any order to them.

and all the support mods for them are listed below

1.XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-4-51

2.RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5

3.NetImmerse Override v-3-4-4-37481-3-4-4

4.FNIS Behavior 7_4_5-11811-7-4-5

5.HDT Physics Extensions-53996-14-28

6.Nether's Follower Framework SSE (FOMOD Installer)-18076-2-2-9-1552716935

7.Sharper face texture-97170-1-0-1554749551

please keep in mind that i had a bunch of other follower mods already intalled but they were standalone mods and i already have SKSE latest and SKYUI installed and running perfectly and i have skyrim se 1.92.0.8 or something like that but it slatest i believe. please help me i wanna play with these mods...

other mods i have installed

1.Chaconne 1.4-37869-1-4

2.Danariel Stormbow - CBBE Slim - Dream Girl-47649-2-2

3.companion selene kate

thats all folks..

I'm by far an expert on modding (not yet anyway :wink:) but I've been here myself...

First: try removing the mods you recently added (just disable them in Vortex) and see what happens next. Be very careful with save files: try to load a save from before you added those mods. If everything is back to normal then you have a solid setup to fall back on.

Next, as boring as this may sound, enable the mods one at a time. Enable a mod, test to see if it behaves, save your game and repeat. This should help you find out which mod exactly caused all the problems.

Also: Vortex has embedded support for L.O.O.T. (the Load Order Optimization Tool), and although it might not be perfect (I can't tell, basing myself on messages I read) it is my experience that it can still do a pretty good job. In other words: I wouldn't bother with the launcher (come to think of it: if you use SKSE you wouldn't even get a launcher so.... is it possible that SKSE isn't running?) but use the 'plugins' section within Vortex instead.

Hope this can give you some ideas!

(edit): Just mentioning for completeness sake: start Vortex, go to your dashboard and make sure that you enabled the "FNIS Integration" option. This makes sure that FNIS gets updated every time you install (or remove) a mod which depends on FNIS (basically: the FNIS updater gets run). You probably know this already but figured I'd mention it anyway, this is what caused me quite a few issues in the past ;)

Edited by ShelLuser

Thanks for the quick reply but sadly I don't use vortex I use nexus mod managee and yes I was running the game from SKSE only I just changes the load order from the launcher.. and I came to know some of the mods were for Skyrim and not for se so please can you check the se port for the mentioned mods and/or and other great female companion mods you would recommend for Skyrim se.also thanks again..

Also as I described after I uninstalled everything the game worked fine also please tell me if vortex is a better mod manager than nexus mod manager

I can't tell which one is better because so far I only used Vortex and I heavily favor it. Still, it is my believe that many people underestimate the things you can actually do with Vortex.

As to female companion mods (and I suppose also female body mods?)... Obviously I'm (roughly) using the same mods as you do but I did notice that you're not using the unofficial SE patch; some mods depend on this (and IMO it also makes the game run better in the overall).

I'm using Racemenu, XP32MSSE and FNIS just like you do, but instead of HDT PE I'm relying on CBPC - CBP for my physics and UNP female body renewal (NSFW!) to make my female characters look better. Please note: not claiming that this is "better" (I honestly wouldn't know), just sharing which setup works for me.

As to followers... it's all personal taste obviously but I'm quite hooked on:

• Sofia (a bit of an adult mod because she constantly makes "weird" jokes ;)).
  • Lilly (female courier replacement).
  • Elvi the last Dragonborn.
  • Aaliyah
  • Dorian Starsinger

I can also highly recommend Amazing follower tweaks, but keep in mind that the main reason I do so is because I personally don't enjoy SkyUI. Even so, this gives you a good amount of control over your followers and all within the regular menus as well (which I think makes it easier to use).

Hope this can help.

I got tired and uninstalled all the mods..

Can please tell me some standalone female companion mods that look good in-game and don't need the physics or other mods ..

Currently I have aft skyui skse64 running as well as xp32 maximum skeleton so it is not a problem if it depends on these

I got tired and uninstalled all the mods..

Can please tell me some standalone female companion mods that look good in-game and don't need the physics or other mods ..

Currently I have aft skyui skse64 running as well as xp32 maximum skeleton so it is not a problem if it depends on these

Vilja, Sofia, Song of the Green, M'rissi, Rigmor of Cyrodiil, Recorder, the female companions from Interesting NPCs, and the female companions from Anna's NPCs. This list of female companions is the best Skyrim SE has to offer. Just enter the names into the main Nexus mod page search bar and it will take you to these mods. They will all install with the NMM you are using and they require no physics jiggle mods. That said, best looking results can be obtained by also installing the CBBE mod.

If you do want some male companions look no further than Inigo, and Lucien.