Spikes Bursting Out of Flora, Locking Into Crosshair

Ghazzul

My problem is quite straightforward; many times, when adventuring outdoors, trees and bushes that render infront of me will burst out in weird spikes that are always directed at my crosshair (so these spikes move with me). This happens with most flora, so herbs, trees, foliage, bushes (and in a single occasion, what I think was a flag in Solitude) will produce this problem, but will only happen to a max of three or so of these while I'm looking at them.

Screenshots will explain this better:

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

I have only recently started playing Skyrim (Legendary Edition) on my laptop, and had this problem ever since I began. I didn't think the game would run at first due to my quite pathetic laptop, but after some work with the settings and performance mods, it runs well for me. The only problem is this one, it doesn't drop my FPS or interrupt my gameplay, but its just there. I tried to dismiss it at first, but its getting real annoying.

SPECS

LAPTOP

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, Double Core 2.00 ghz.
RAM: 2 GB.
Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2300
VRAM: 1 GB (I think, not sure)

GAME DETAILS

Skyrim Legendary Edition

The game is installed in an External HDD

I use NMM (not Vortex)
Not using helper programs like BOSS, LOOT, etc.

MODS

So far, the only mods I have installed are performance related mods:

unknown.png

And my load order is as follows:

unknown.png

As you can see, I only have one mod that affects flowers and plants, but I still had the problem before installing that one.

Even though I can try to play with this, it is real annoying to deal with and very immersion breaking. I would appreciate any help you can give, truly. I want to see if there is any other way of fixing this before concluding that it might be a problem with my graphics card.

Thanks for reading!

I think it does have to do with some kind of leaf animation. Since this bug only affects the leaves of flora, not the body.

If it is of any help, changing the values of

fLeafAnimDampenDistEnd
fLeafAnimDampenDistStart

In skyrimprefs.ini will make the bug worse or just A BIT less likely to happen; where a lower value (0) will make this happen to every plant I see, while longer values (tried up to 150000) will make it a bit less likely to happen, but still happens frequently. However, after fiddling with different values for a while, this doesn't solve the problem in any circumstance.