Jay093

Hello guys,

i wanted to show you a project i'm working on.

Note: the colors are different from eachother so don't worry about it, it's temporary all colors will be like the first spell.

Every spell "causes 1 points of poison damage for 10 seconds" like the vanilla poison exept mine does not stack

Viperbite:

A spray of poison that does 7 points of damage per second.

Causes 1 points of poison damage for 10 seconds.

ibDilkj.pngCRgBHrg.png

Viperbolt:

KkFG1Sy.pnglLNUAL6.png

Poison Rune: The Vanilla one, maybe with some tweaking and levelling the destruction skill?

Toxic Cloud:

zaLlfNC.pngv1tKRx4.png

Poison Cloak:

fmV2h5n.pngr3nBuSj.png

Wall of Poison:

i have to remove the orange glow and change the puddle at the bottom

ivlxIJE.png

Intoxicate: working on it

Poison(master): working on it

Conjure Poison Atronach: i was thinking a green stinky troll but, i think the atronach is more of a golem type

i want to add the classic 2 Perks in the Destruction Tree

(i will do a version without Perks too for compatibilty don't worry)

Augmented poison 0/2 : poison spells do 25% more damage>poison spells do 50% more damage.

Something 0/1: Poison damage "do something" targets if their health is low(a toxic explosion infecting other hostiles around the target?)

Planning scrolls,enchantments,staves etc... like the Fire-Frost-Shock pattern.

Edited by Jay093

Looks great! :) Hope you'll manage to finish it ;)

One question, though: will the atronach look like frost one? Or similar to it? Because when I try to imagine one, I see rather a bit of creepy, greenish creature than a golem xD A bit of mix between a troll and a gremlin xD But that's just my imagination. I'm really curious to see what you have in mind :)

That "Something" one reminds me a bit of Walking Bomb from DA series.

Anyway, I wish you best!

Looks great! :smile: Hope you'll manage to finish it :wink:

One question, though: will the atronach look like frost one? Or similar to it? Because when I try to imagine one, I see rather a bit of creepy, greenish creature than a golem xD A bit of mix between a troll and a gremlin xD But that's just my imagination. I'm really curious to see what you have in mind :smile:

That "Something" one reminds me a bit of Walking Bomb from DA series.

Anyway, I wish you best!

i've created all the spells(with better graphic too) i didn't update the forum page but my article(https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/1106) and yeah it's similar to Walking bomb the perk (i'm working on it right now) .

For the Atronach i was thinking of retexturing the frost atronach(with a green slime effect) and reducing his size.

EDIT: Nevermind i choosed the Storm one

k911Cjy.png

Edited by Jay093

Tbh, I'm not the one to be picky about the graphics (I always repeated that for me, graphics are the least important thing). I can go with green pixels as long as what you're doing is fun.

And, honestly, the atronach looks amazing! I really admire how much you put into this mod... Wish I had your skills.

Anyway! Good luck! :)

Thank you!!

if you want to give it a try before the release let me know.

Btw the perk it's working( i had to copy the script of disintegrate adding few things), if someone is poisoned and die, a plague explosion pop up infecting everything in a 20 foot radius (if the enemies around the explosion are already poisoned the plague effect will stack so you're dealing 1 poison damage for 10 sec and 1 plague damage for 10 sec).

I'm definitely going to give it a try one day, but not in the nearest future - I just installed Skyrim from the scratch to clear it up and start making mods without the whole mass of problems that other mods were giving me.

Let's just pray I will actually make something useful one day...

Can the player get hit by the explosion? Because the whole thing sounds a bit powerful (I think?) and it would be a nice addition to make it a bit dangerous to the caster themselves... Just a bit of danger to make it taste better xD

i see don't worry,

it's not that powerful it's only 10 damage in 10 seconds and cannot stack, you have to be lvl 60 in destruction to unlock that perk and the enemies are much more stronger by then.

but yeah i can let the player to be affected by that effect.