Rare game spawn rate

jonbiles21

Hey bys,

Has anybody figured out how to change the spawn rate of the 80 rare game mobs. I would like to create a simple mod that does a few things:

1) Make all rare mobs spawn 100% of the time

2) One time kill for all rare mobs

3) Change stats and drops to make them fit throughout the story.

The goal is to make these mobs a serious challenge as u progress and if your capable of taking them down they would drop an appropriate reward for that area in the story.

Thanks for the help,

Jon

• 3 months later...

Hey bys,

Has anybody figured out how to change the spawn rate of the 80 rare game mobs. I would like to create a simple mod that does a few things:

The goal is to make these mobs a serious challenge as u progress and if your capable of taking them down they would drop an appropriate reward for that area in the story.

Thanks for the help,

Jon

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

Hey bys,

Thanks for the help,

Jon

Track Era Tools build 1.2

I hope you realize using other modder's tools without permission comes with a consequence.