[WIPz] Build Your Own Faction

Korodic

i wanted to check BYOF but found nothing 0 results

I didnât finish eyebots. Iâm up to the point of integration for Conqueror. Just havenât done it yet. Currently you can spawn and completely customize human (m/f), ghoul (m/f), synth gen 1, synth gen 2, synth gen 3 (m/f), super mutants, and all robots minus eyebots. Conquerors ability to specify roles will be difficult to accommodate because I have to do another load out system for each role in case you want to further customize. Itâs being casually worked on along with Nuka-World Aftermath.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sooooo... Is this dead?

Eh, kind of but not really. I pitched it to Kingaath (sp?) as something that could be added as a component to conqueror. It would be easier than me trying to support every update they do on my own. I had robots spawns working and patched up all other NPCs. They spawn in based on leveledlists that you provide to control them. This was an old test video I did showing proof of concept:

If I ever get back into FO4 maybe I will finish it. I may upload this as a modders resource since it may be beneficial to someone w/ the right skillset to either add in in-game faction customization controls.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...