Removing "glow in the dark" effect from mod jewelry - stumped

Darklocq

I've been trying to get rid of this "glow in the dark" effect on the jewelry (necklace, earrings, and female turban decoration) in the Graviczapa Desert Dancer set, to no avail. I've screwed around with everything in BSLightingShaderProperty, and none of it works so far. I even tried converting it to Default under Skyrim Shader Type (instead of Environment Mapping) and removed the env. map texture file and all reference to env. mapping in the flags. Tried various other flags (looking at other jewelry items in other gear that don't have this problem). Nothing seems to have any effect at all, other than sharply dropping the Specular Strength very slightly reduced the effect. One odd thing about this gear is that it's not using a proper texture file, but a 1x1 pixel color, and I wonder if that has something to do with it.

I've never had this much trouble getting rid of this awful cartoonish appearance on any other items. Usually it's just a matter of lowering Specular Strength and/or Emissive Multiple. This one, I've spent three hours trying to fix it and am just stumped.

• 2 weeks later...

Worked it out (with some help from C5Kev at LoversLab).

Finished patch completed after a lot of trial and error: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97640

Includes some skimpiness options, a UUNP bracelet fit patch, more translucent veil, and the "nuclear glowing jewelry" patch.