[Mod Request] Dandelion / Jaskier Hair Lore-Friendly

RafaelgFaria

Greetings everyone!

I wonder if there are any modders interested and willing to make a mod that changes the hair color of the character Dandelion / Jaskier in The Witcher 1 Enhanced Editon and its DLCs for a friendlier tonality with Lore. I thought of the following color scale:
(Dandelion color, which is very close of buttercup's color)
# F0E130
R 240 H 56 °
G 225 S 80%
B 48 V 94%
Thank you very much if anyone is willing to make this request, big hug.
Att.
Rafael G.

That's a really simple mod, so I made it for you, even though I've retired from Witcher modding.

I made two versions, one that's a really BRIGHT buttercup yellow, and one that's closer to a normal shade, though it's still yellower than most blonde hair is. I used your color numbers for both of them, but one of them is a more saturated version than the other. Tell me which one you want, and I'll upload it:

These screenshots were taken in Murky Waters, and the air there is hazy, so this isn't as clear as it could be, but you can still probably tell what it looks like.

Here's the BRIGHT version:

eIIYSlI.png

And here's the NORMAL version:

ygXxZ9n.png

Tell me which one you want, and I'll upload it.

You're very welcome! I could make the mod myself in 10 minutes, or I could teach someone else to make it in an hour. It seemed easier to make it myself. :-)

I've uploaded the mod, crediting you with the idea, and you can find it here: https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher/mods/799/

• 7 months later...