Familiar faces

A long time ago in a Galaxy far, far awy...just kidding, there used to be amod called Familiar faces where, you could use one of your player presets as a follower.. does anybody know if it´s alive ? if there+s a mod that does the same ? or can, anyone, make a mod that allows you to use one of your previous characters as a follower ? I know, there´s ton of tutorials on making followers but, the concept of using your "self2 as a follower intrigued me when i heard about it.. anyone ??

• 5 months later...
The creator of the mod has lost interest in doing so, and so the project to convert it to SSE is in limbo. He was doing it in his free time, and it's a massive project. If at some stage he is happy to have others use his code, then maybe someone else will pick up the torch, but, honestly, he's struggling dealing with this at the moment, and so, much as I'd love the idea of this being ported to SSE, I've got to respect that this was done in his free time because he loved it, and now doesn't, so it won't happen in a hurry. And I totally respect that.