Enderal Load order

kavorka99

Hello. I've been using vortex for half a year with skyrim and didn't find a problem with autosorting. But i'm not sure if I can trust Vortex with Enderal because Loot doens't work with it out of the box.

And if i copy all my mods (esp and esm) to skyrim folder i get a diferent order. and i noticed that every time I add a new mod to Enderal it's always at the botttom and no sorted.

can you guys please regard if there is actualy an error or help me with a work sollution?

No problems here. I've been managing Enderal FS with Vortex ever since Enderal FS became available on Steam. Vortex sorting (using built-in LOOT) works out of the box and flawlessly.

Do you have auto-sort turned on? If not, I'd recommend turning it on and using Vortex sorting.

When speaking of a "list," are you speaking of the plugin load order list on the plugins page? Contrary to popular opinion, most esp's do not require any special sorting. That's because they do not conflict with other esp's. And that's why newly added plugins often wind up at or near the bottom of the plugin list.

What does require special attention are mod conflicts, which are handled on the mods page. LOOT and Vortex don't sort out those issues for you - you do so by making appropriate rules.

And if i copy all my mods (esp and esm) to skyrim folder i get a diferent order.

Are you copying mods directly to your Skyrim game data folder? If so, that can cause problems.

Edited by Augusta Calidia