How come vanilla sprint and item compare were deleted?

Predator23K

TrueCourierSix and C16 are the same person (I believe; can't find TrueCourier6 as a mod author). Usually it's because they have either found a major bug, or are intending to replace the mod(s) with another including the same functionality and don't want to continue to deal with questions about the old ones. But the definitive answer is to ask the author directly via a PM. But suggest you wait a week or so first. Give them time to post a replacement.

-Dubious-

TrueCourierSix and C16 are the same person (I believe; can't find TrueCourier6 as a mod author). Usually it's because they have either found a major bug, or are intending to replace the mod(s) with another including the same functionality and don't want to continue to deal with questions about the old ones. But the definitive answer is to ask the author directly via a PM. But suggest you wait a week or so first. Give them time to post a replacement.

-Dubious-

TrueCourierSix made the 24-hour clock mod and the Container Respawns Warning (NVSE) mod. If they are the same person then that makes sense. I'll give them both all the time they need, I just had a bit of a shock and wanting to know what happened. Thank you for the reply to this and my other post, really appreciate your time. :)

My apologies, I was wrong: TrueCourierSix and C16 are different people. I was finally able to track down both their profiles, and the first is from Belarus and the other from the USA. They have different "user files" listed as well.

TrueCourierSix uploads files credited to "c6" as the author. It is possible (and my suspicion) but unconfirmed that "c6" is the same person as the uploader. This one character difference in the similarity of the names ("c16" and "c6") is what led to my confusion.

(I hate giving out incorrect info.) :confused:

-Dubious-