My Skyrim isn't loading the game's assets

xrxz

Hey guys, I think I've messed up my load order or something, or a mod is missing or whatever-- I'm not sure.

I can't attach these images because they're too big for the forum apparently, but I'll attach gyazo's here so that you can take a look yourselves.

I have all the DLC for the game, and I use the standard edition game.

Looking at Whiterun: https://gyazo.com/648c88268beece9dc163caf607b0fb41

The situation is so bad that I'm actually spawning underground. There's a chicken down here with me but I'd much rather have a working game.

Also, I noticed that certain things seem to be rendering poorly; when I look around parts of Whiterun will disappear and reappear as if they've not loaded properly.

Here is my mod and load order (using Vortex): https://gyazo.com/af029ae0c64d60d81173997b8cec3ec7

Enhanced Lights and FX loads BEFORE Static Mesh Improvement Mod

SSE Texture Pack 1.3 loads BEFORE Static Mesh Improvement Mod

Relighting Skyrim - with JIT loads BEFORE Static Mesh Improvement Mod

I have TOOL installed, but it doesn't seem to be of much use, or I'm just using it incorrectly.

If you guys could help, that'd be great!

Many thanks.

SMIM should load before ELFX, there's a patch for ELFX that makes use of SMIM stuff. That might be the issue. SMIM should be one of your first plugins to load because other mods makes use of its assets.

Aside from that I don't use Vortex. I went from NMM to MO. I figured Vortex is a bit too new and needs more work to get upto MO's snuff.

Edited by Zombie1Boy

hey there.

this is some heck of mess out there, you are missing many things in here, you'd better look and re arrange your mods. this is fatal problem aside of CTD's, its missing textures and many mods, if you have "Standard edition" and all of "DLC" why do you have "SSE Textures" ?, its only for "SE" or "Special Edition" you must can to differ this. i noticed you messing with the "left windows" order, dont touch nor to change it, dont do it if you dont know what to do with it. you better start a new game after cleaning all of your mods and re arrange all thing, if this still happen i fear you need to clean install Skyrim or re install it again.

your missing meshes, go into game with no mods and check your base first. if your good with no mods then go with the, add a chunk of mods at time till problems shows, if your not good with no mods you need to verify integrity of game files in steam,if you have the verify files in steam route your going have reclean your master dlc files.