Atom shop pics issue

SpectrumlordNY

After the latest update some of the newer items in the Atom Shop do not show a picture. I have my mods up to date, but its odd that only a few pictures do not appear, like the new backpack, none of the pics for that item show ??

Any ideas, last big update I fixed it my adding:

SeventySix - 02UpdateMain.ba2, SeventySix - 03UpdateMain.ba2, SeventySix - 02UpdateStream.ba2, SeventySix - 03UpdateStream.ba2, SeventySix - 02UpdateTextures.ba2, SeventySix - 03UpdateTextures.ba2

That I found in the description of one of the mods I added from Nexus, is there something new to update.

I've seen mentions to add a couple files ATX...Something to my data folder, and then into my custom.ini file, but there is no mention of where to get those ATX files ???

• 3 weeks later...

If you go to your \Bethesda.net Launcher\games\Fallout76 folder and open the Fallout76.ini file you can get the updated code.

You want to copy the entire sResourceArchive2List section (see below) and paste it to the Custom.ini file. You will need to copy the new segment after every patch, but be warned, as more patches come the fewer mods will be able to load. This is a line break limiter in the code that is already affecting a few of us.

[Archive]

sResourceArchive2List = SeventySix - 00UpdateMain.ba2, SeventySix - 01UpdateMain.ba2, SeventySix - 00UpdateStream.ba2, SeventySix - 01UpdateStream.ba2, SeventySix - 00UpdateTextures.ba2, SeventySix - 01UpdateTextures.ba2, SeventySix - MeshesExtra.ba2, SeventySix - 02UpdateMain.ba2, SeventySix - 03UpdateMain.ba2, SeventySix - 04UpdateMain.ba2, SeventySix - 02UpdateStream.ba2, SeventySix - 03UpdateStream.ba2, SeventySix - 04UpdateStream.ba2, SeventySix - 02UpdateTextures.ba2, SeventySix - 03UpdateTextures.ba2, SeventySix - 04UpdateTextures.ba2, SeventySix - GeneratedMeshes.ba2, SeventySix - StaticMeshes.ba2, SeventySix - 05UpdateMain.ba2, SeventySix - 06UpdateMain.ba2, SeventySix - 05UpdateStream.ba2, SeventySix - 05UpdateTextures.ba2, SeventySix - 06UpdateTextures.ba2