Photo

Are there any places where Dungeon Siege Modding still lives?

dungeon siege loa mod tools

3 replies to this topic

mindboggles

mindboggles

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 943 posts

A long time ago I used to enjoy playing and modding Dungeon Siege 1 and later on with the LOA expansion. Life got in the way I moved away from it and I have no idea what happened to the community that used to exists around it.

These days I spend the vast majority of my time modding Fallout NV in large projects but DS still occupies a special place in my heart. I would like to get back into playing and modding it especially in the 3D modelling and texturing side of things so I'm wondering if there are any people still around who used to play and mod it?

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 15,152 posts

Probably in the Dungeon Siege 1 mod section

https://www.nexusmod.../dungeonsiege1/

Most recent mod is April 14th, 2019

Anarchy2k5

Anarchy2k5

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I'm with you there. I spent countless hours modding DS and custom making characters and maps. Just decided to brush the dust off the discs and start playing again for the nostalgia and found myself getting back into modding again. But I'm having a hard time finding some of my favorite mods, specifically "deathpots". I have been trying to hunt it down but I've had no such luck.

Already checked out Dungeon Siege Heaven, Nexus Mods, DS - Legends of Heroes and Siege The Day, and with SiegeNetwork now gone I have no clue where else to turn to since searching for "dungeon siege deathpot mod" comes up nothing.

Any ideas on where I could find it, or more sources of mods at?

Anarchy2k5

Anarchy2k5

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Oh, and I also have already checked on GameFront.

Edited by Anarchy2k5, 21 October 2019 - 09:55 PM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dungeon siege, loa, mod tools

Page loaded in: 1.082 seconds