Morrowind Code Patch not opening

AAAZZZzzzaaa

Hello, I have gotten a new PC on windows 10 I have had tons of modding experience with Morrowind past but have never seen this issue. Whenever I try to open Morrowind code patch I get a message box saying "See the log file blah blah blah X for details" I open the log file and I get this message...

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "mcp.py", line 8, in <module>
File "c:\Program Files (x86)\Python (x86)\3.4\lib\site-packages\zipextimporter.py", line 116, in load_module
zipimport.ZipImportError: can't find module wx
Can somebody please help me out :/

I got python and it changed nothing I am using the normal version and it gives me...

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "mcp.py", line 8, in <module>
File "c:\Program Files (x86)\Python (x86)\3.4\lib\site-packages\zipextimporter.py", line 116, in load_module
zipimport.ZipImportError: can't find module wx
I even tried older versions of code patch and still same result.

The "normal" version should bundle the wxPython bits and bobs it needs. That's why the standalone Windows executable is so much bigger than the Python version.

So if you're using the standalone: no, you shouldn't need to download Python

About all I can suggest is, if Morrowind is installed in Program Files, re-install it somewhere else like C:\Games. UAC and folder virtualisation could be affecting things.

Wow this makes no sense... Fresh copy of Morrowind, make new folder in C: boot up game, close it, instantly download code patch, reinstall it exact same issue :| officially triggered I saw one other post about this exact issue and nobody responded to it. Does the fact that I'm downloading from the Bethesda launcher change anything? I move the game after its installed obviously. I'm clueless