PAPVAFS11

A problem I've had that cripples Place Everywhere for me is that it seems to have hard, unchangeable bindings on the forward slash ( / ) and Delete keys. As far as I can tell, these are double binds from the "reset scale" and "decrease movement step" functions that should ordinarily be on the numpad.

These keys are critical to workshop functionality and general gameplay for me, so I need some way to free them up. Altering the config file doesn't seem to do anything - all that does is make the keys entirely non-functional. I've spent a long time setting up and getting used to this keyboard configuration, so rebinding isn't something I'm willing to do.

So, with that said, is there an earlier version of Place Everywhere that does not use these keys?

Or, if I'm mistaken and this is fixable in the config file, what would I do to unbind these keys in the config file?

I wouldn't mind getting an answer to your question myself. I do have to tell you, Place Everywhere is F4SE version dependent. Every time Fallout 4 is updated, F4SE has to be updated. This means Place Everywhere needs a new version as well. Sadly an older version won't work. I'll follow this to see if you get a response, It did occur to me that you might see if " TheLich " who is the creator of the mod might give you an answer. Currently there are 6743 posts on the mod page, you could ask there, this might have been answered.