I cant deside on Lightining mod for Interiors

MilanKokyCZ

Hi there im in mess now i cant rly deside for Lightining Overhaul for interiours i tought you can help me with it

For a long time i have benn using ELFX but i found out that RLO is looking rly nice and subtle to RLO on the Other Hand give too much light i think but it is looking nice with my presets im using to

So basicly i cant deside on the matter of which one is most compatibille

Mods im using that adds something are these

Legacy of The Dragonborn

Immersive COllege of WInterhold

The Ruins

Helgen Reborn

Forgotton City

Moon and Stars

Weather mod im using is Cathedral Weather overhaul

If you guys could help me on this matter i would Aprechiate

I rly would like to try out RLO but im not sure if it is compatibille with all of these mods im going to use

And i was also thinking about

Friendly Tavern Mod

And im alsoo looking for a thief playstyle Walkhrhrough so im not sure how would those to would go with this kind of playstyle if you have some Experience with this mods please tell me

And At this point i dont care much about which lilghts i will use but most about which is most compatibille one

Edited by MilanKokyCZ

You could try Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - Special Edition with ELFX but you have to turn off the Enhancer and ELFX has a weather already if activated, don't forget the patch and run it thru LOOT, If I remember right ELFX will appear dirty in LOOT and then you can clean it with SSEdit. Just a suggestion...best of luck to you.