I hate, I do not like, pain! Time to Judge it.

Deleted54170User

Is your doctor a conveyor belt doctor that prescribes medicine that is basically for the general public in a community far far away?

Is the medicine you're being treated with designed for your particular lifestyle or just a bunch of companies free samples that worked for some people in the BIG CITY?

Is your doctor pushing drugs that even a drug addict with a life habit of clean living in a foreign country would refuse if a doctor in the U. S. A. prescribed the drugs while they lived in the good ole U. S. of A.?

I've read the book Physical diagnosis by John A Prior & Jack S Silberstein and the U. S. of A. doctors I have seen don't know DIDDLY about proper prognosis and diagnosis these days. Either that, or they, don't give a damn about my health.

Prescribing the kinds of drugs I was given was a like given a baby a ball of opium to stop it's crying.

Do you think your doctor is aware of the environment surrounding all his/her patients including you? Is your doctor even aware of her/his patients daily diets also? Also aware enough of all the factors of living where each of his patients is exposed to too?

Not just the occasional gases, people passing through with diseases, and the normal amount of social encounters with strangers, but the environment you live in; air quality, soil content, animals pets, livestock, and wildlife and the weather conditions too?

I do not like drugs, OTC or Otherwise. For 2 (two) reasons.

Pain Blockers Relievers; only make it seem like I am not in pain.

I don't like drugs because they do not induce joint, muscle, or internal organs to repair them self.

Part 1.

OTC drugs damage the Liver and other internal organs if taken too many a day and too many days. They can cause more problems then they help.

The doctors who prescribe aren't socially making their patients aware of this; and or about hard drugs called opioids today; from if their patients understand that. Either that or the physicians in ER just don't like me. And the Physicians Assistants could care less about whether I understand the problem before they give me a third prescription for antibiotics that don't do squat if the diseased area is infected. They need to clean the infection out FIRST and the guys and gals I have seen are dumb as posts when it comes to telling a patient that ONE IMPORTANT FACT: Clean out the Infections 1st.

Giving someone instructions to take the OTC for an injury that takes the average young adult 6 (six) weeks to heal up is like giving them a high chance of liver damage.

Do not drink alcohol with this medication. Daily consumption of Whisky, Burbon, Rum, Scotch, Vodka, Gin, or rubbing Alcohol causes liver disease.

Make sure your doctor isn't a drug addict supporting her/his or supporting a family member with a bad Opioide drug habits by charging you for consultations.

Part 2. I want a way to get the injured body part to heal up. Not so go out lollygagging around riding a bicycle, walking, or running on worn out parts so they get worse. I want to spend the day enjoying life without the new familiar fact I have learned on the back of my mind.

I want doctors who know how to mend the problems.

I have just recovered from the use of what old people from 1940 to 1950 called DOPE. The reason that title DOPE got around is because anyone who was injured and took the drugs while healing up, acted like a DOPE.

I have had a prescription that kept me on a cloud, but not unable to function safely. 15 pills was enough for several days.

I woke up 12 hours after the last pill I had in the prescription had faded away to discover; that from my elbows all the way to the ends of my fingers and from my knees all the way to the ends of my toes felt like they were freezing.

I don't mean the freezing sense of being out in the -40 degree F in clothing getting really cold. I mean cold freezing like I felt once when I was really close to death.

What is your opinion about doctors today?

What is your opinion about U. S. of A. him and her doctors patient relationship for prescribing medicine too?

The docs I see are actually pretty good. When I was initially diagnosed (MS), my neurologist put me on a fistful of drugs to control the disease, and deal with some of the symptoms. For two years, I was on a battery of drugs, some of which made me feel worse than the condition they were supposed to treat..... I told my doc that the side effects of some of these drugs were horrific, and I just wanted to stop taking ALL of them. I almost fainted when he agreed........ That was six or seven years ago.... (maybe longer, I have issues keeping track of the passage of time.....) and I am actually doing better today, than I was when I was on all the drugs. Sure, there is pretty much constant pain, but, it is only at the 'annoyance' level, and usually not debilitating. That's coming, but, I am not there yet, so, I only take pills for it when its REALLY bad..... All things considered, I am doing fairly well. I am still able to move around under my own power, work part-time, and do most of the stuff I used to. Sure, I move a lot slower, don't have the stamina/endurance I once had..... I can only go for a few hours, then it's time to stop. I can push it, and go longer, but, I pay for that later... (and it ain't no fun.)

I go to the VA (Veterans Administration) hospital up in Ann Arbor. They are affiliated with the University of Michigan hospital, and my Neurologist is actually head of that department at U of M. :) I've been seeing the same docs since roughly 2007..... so, we have a good relationship, and my docs are VERY familiar with my issues. My only real problem with it is, they are 50 miles away..... and my truck gets horrible gas mileage. :D....

Because I didn't sing the same old song at the think tank where we all were crying in our drinks no one there liked my song. They all wanted to fade out.

One of the favorite songs of the era went like this.

Same old song,

I closed my eyes for a moment

and the moment was gone.

Dust in the Wind all we are (they are now) is Dust in the Wind.

HeyYou; We might be too, but something in our mental make up suggests we're the exception to the old soldiers rules.

I am sad to say I miss the good healthy feeling of being ready to run, jump, climb, and most of all to see my friends.

And I do see them. In the Dust when a gentle warm day sits on my mind and they run around playing in the swirls of dust I only see in the sunbeams shining through the windows pane.

I stayed at the house Saturday. Rustled up breakfast, I worked out some to loosen up my muscles. I read the news on Microsoft Edge.

I went out to see if a house was for sale I was interested in. It wasn't. I decided to stay in and shoot down Spaceships in Star Wars TOR to pass the time at noon, lunch, back to SWTOR and that kept me from having a painful focus on my body aches.

I checked in here to write the latest thoughts trashing my mind, before going to sleep. Cut a lot of it and pasted it to my Wordpad. End of Saturday.

Sunday.

When I got the call to give attention to some aches and pains I starting to give in to the desire for more of the wonderful life that I experienced while taking Hydrocodone. I struggled to get dressed. I went to the hospital to get attention to my aches and pains. Tears flowing from my eyes and all. I would find out if there was a secondary drug that was not addictive or find another way. And I mean I was ready to start searching for a doctor for more of that la la land stuff or to find a way to get to the land of opium and dreams.

By the time I arrived at the walkin clinic for outpatients the slow painful burn of stiff and sore muscles wore off. I stopped by the hospital cafeteria instead. Left there and drove by some old haunts. Reminisced and returned to my campsite.

Decided to spend an hour on SWTOR after dinner. After doing three tasks I realized I stayed up past midnight.

When I thought doing calisthenics in the morning and evening was smarter i did calisthenics to loosen up and stay strong.

I don't know if you have any fight or flight left in you, but if you do, pains a threat. How do I surmise that? Because when I am busy, as busy as I was, always alert to the call of War, I never had a pain as much as after I was given leave to die at home.

Somebody forgot me, and because they did, no drugs were administered after they did, and I was already to go on, preparing for War. Maybe it was because they sang that same old song. and their moment arrived.

Practicing the Body Building Craft was more painful if I failed to meet the daily routine stretching first, and, exercise to keep limber. No more 100 of these and 100 of those exercises just limbering up.

I was living on morning and evening workouts ending with a hot shower.

Because I didn't sing the same old song at the think tank where we all were crying in our drinks no one there liked my song. They all wanted to fade out.

One of the favorite songs of the era went like this.

Same old song,

I closed my eyes for a moment

and the moment was gone.

Dust in the Wind all we are (they are now) is Dust in the Wind.

HeyYou; We might be too, but something in our mental make up suggests we're the exception to the old soldiers rules.

I am sad to say I miss the good healthy feeling of being ready to run, jump, climb, and most of all to see my friends.

And I do see them. In the Dust when a gentle warm day sits on my mind and they run around playing in the swirls of dust I only see in the sunbeams shining through the windows pane.

I stayed at the house Saturday. Rustled up breakfast, I worked out some to loosen up my muscles. I read the news on Microsoft Edge.

I went out to see if a house was for sale I was interested in. It wasn't. I decided to stay in and shoot down Spaceships in Star Wars TOR to pass the time at noon, lunch, back to SWTOR and that kept me from having a painful focus on my body aches.

I checked in here to write the latest thoughts trashing my mind, before going to sleep. Cut a lot of it and pasted it to my Wordpad. End of Saturday.

Sunday.

When I got the call to give attention to some aches and pains I starting to give in to the desire for more of the wonderful life that I experienced while taking Hydrocodone. I struggled to get dressed. I went to the hospital to get attention to my aches and pains. Tears flowing from my eyes and all. I would find out if there was a secondary drug that was not addictive or find another way. And I mean I was ready to start searching for a doctor for more of that la la land stuff or to find a way to get to the land of opium and dreams.

By the time I arrived at the walkin clinic for outpatients the slow painful burn of stiff and sore muscles wore off. I stopped by the hospital cafeteria instead. Left there and drove by some old haunts. Reminisced and returned to my campsite.

Decided to spend an hour on SWTOR after dinner. After doing three tasks I realized I stayed up past midnight.

When I thought doing calisthenics in the morning and evening was smarter i did calisthenics to loosen up and stay strong.

I don't know if you have any fight or flight left in you, but if you do, pains a threat. How do I surmise that? Because when I am busy, as busy as I was, always alert to the call of War, I never had a pain as much as after I was given leave to die at home.

Somebody forgot me, and because they did, no drugs were administered after they did, and I was already to go on, preparing for War. Maybe it was because they sang that same old song. and their moment arrived.

Practicing the Body Building Craft was more painful if I failed to meet the daily routine stretching first, and, exercise to keep limber. No more 100 of these and 100 of those exercises just limbering up.

I was living on morning and evening workouts ending with a hot shower.

Better than living on opiates...... :)

Yeah, getting more exercise would certainly be good for me, but, I am inherently lazy. :) (except at work..... where I do my headless chicken impression......) My doctors keep telling me I should, as does my wife...... :) I suppose a gym membership would be a good idea, but, not only am I lazy, I'm cheap too. I CAN make the buffalo s**t. :D

I don't want to make you cry. I could though so easily, because all my friends were borderline all their lives and I tried and tried to help them enjoy their life while they could, before they had to go back indoors.

A number of them just needed parents that knew how to care for them. A proper diet, a shot once a day, or a pair of canes to help them walk. One after another they started to think like you.

To me, you're the kind of healthy person I would have driven away if you spoke like that around the hospital patients. You're lazy? You're just saying that.

If I had caught you saying that to any of the children born with crippled bodies, came down with polio, or any of the numbers of diseases we are given to think and believe they no longer exist, those children I knew, with little hope of ever enjoying life life like I did, military life, physical fitness like I never imagined I could get to have. If I had just spent all that time listening to them and never believing and saying what I said. If, I found another patient wailing like a baby because we couldn't live and be like you.

If someone said those words so often that you started to agree, shame on them. If that is how you got those words into your way of thinking; you can change you way of thinking.

No, Maybe I am wrong. Maybe you're correct that you are inherently lazy. I think though that; if you convinced yourself all by yourself, with no help from anyone else that you are, you're just sickening your own mind with that filth and being evil to yourself.

Or maybe I just don't take life that seriously. :)

Sure, there are folks that are a LOT worse off than I am. There are folks that are healthier than I am. There might even be folks that are lazier than I am....... There are certainly folks that are FAR more motivated than I am. I have a comfortable life, a short drive to work, a job I enjoy, a warm and dry place to sleep, and a few toys to play with. I am not hurting for money, though I am by no means 'rich'. I have good friends that I see every now and again, but I can be perfectly happy hanging out around the house, and doing whatever. I have a wife that loves me, (god only knows why....) and puts up with me. :) I really don't need anything else. Would I like to have more? Sure. But, I am NOT going to kill myself trying to get it. Screw that. Too much work. I want to ENJOY life, while I can.

Or maybe I just don't take life that seriously. :smile:

Sure, there are folks that are a LOT worse off than I am. There are folks that are healthier than I am. There might even be folks that are lazier than I am....... There are certainly folks that are FAR more motivated than I am. I have a comfortable life, a short drive to work, a job I enjoy, a warm and dry place to sleep, and a few toys to play with. I am not hurting for money, though I am by no means 'rich'. I have good friends that I see every now and again, but I can be perfectly happy hanging out around the house, and doing whatever. I have a wife that loves me, (god only knows why....) and puts up with me. :smile: I really don't need anything else. Would I like to have more? Sure. But, I am NOT going to kill myself trying to get it. Screw that. Too much work. I want to ENJOY life, while I can.

Who told you, you had to go that far?

Why do people always assume others who care about them want them to go above and beyond. Just a few measelly exercises a day. The school course only required us to do ten push ups, ten sit ups and so on, Unless we were in sports we had gym three times a week. You don't even have to do that many repetitions. Just do crunches instead of sit ups just as you lay there awake in bed. 5 of them. Do five push ups after you roll out of bed. Flap your arms like a bird a few times instead of jumping jacks, and forget squat thrusts, remember where your aches are and stretch for ten seconds to loosen their painful reminders. Then take a hot shower.

You don't have to be a powerful supreme example of a man, just be a little more sensible one.

Your family and friends will see and may even benefit from the mild changes you begin to show. And of course, you family and friends may have some kind jests you can tolerate. That might even make that smile you share with them a little brighter in the morning.

Or maybe I just don't take life that seriously. :smile:

Sure, there are folks that are a LOT worse off than I am. There are folks that are healthier than I am. There might even be folks that are lazier than I am....... There are certainly folks that are FAR more motivated than I am. I have a comfortable life, a short drive to work, a job I enjoy, a warm and dry place to sleep, and a few toys to play with. I am not hurting for money, though I am by no means 'rich'. I have good friends that I see every now and again, but I can be perfectly happy hanging out around the house, and doing whatever. I have a wife that loves me, (god only knows why....) and puts up with me. :smile: I really don't need anything else. Would I like to have more? Sure. But, I am NOT going to kill myself trying to get it. Screw that. Too much work. I want to ENJOY life, while I can.

Who told you, you had to go that far?

Why do people always assume others who care about them want them to go above and beyond. Just a few measelly exercises a day. The school course only required us to do ten push ups, ten sit ups and so on, Unless we were in sports we had gym three times a week. You don't even have to do that many repetitions. Just do crunches instead of sit ups just as you lay there awake in bed. 5 of them. Do five push ups after you roll out of bed. Flap your arms like a bird a few times instead of jumping jacks, and forget squat thrusts, remember where your aches are and stretch for ten seconds to loosen their painful reminders. Then take a hot shower.

You don't have to be a powerful supreme example of a man, just be a little more sensible one.

Your family and friends will see and may even benefit from the mild changes you begin to show. And of course, you family and friends may have some kind jests you can tolerate. That might even make that smile you share with them a little brighter in the morning.

You've been hanging out with my doctor, haven't you. HAVEN'T YOU!!! :D

I think I have heard that same speech, almost word for word.