I hate, I do not like, pain! Time to Judge it.

Deleted54170User

I had the most greatest experience. Read what I wrote at https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/141044-the-last-poster-wins/?p=70135043

Endorphins are wonderful things. One of the reasons nicotine is so highly addictive...... it prompts the brain to release them.......

Yay! I just read my The Last Poster Wins post again :laugh: and I get endorphin floods, again and again. :happy:

I smoke like a chimney ... yes I know my life will be over soon , and society should not have to pay for my stupidity.

Now that's a surprise. I hope you're smoking good quality tobacco. It would be a shame to have to smoke that crap they sell today. The stuff I remember could keep germs out of us. One puff was enough to open my asthmatic bronchial tube for half a day so I could breath normally.

Oh! You probably never knew about that? Medical reason for cigarettes. Even during WWII American soldiers were prompted to smoke a cigarette a day. All it took to get those clogged lungs to clear out the gunk from gunsmoke and dust was to take one puff. Of course the doctors suggested smoking the entire cigarette to soldiers. Some of who were smart enough to know why. The bronchial tubes would expand and out came some serious junk.

Anyone who lit up and coughed like crazy, then butted the cigarette and put it away for after another battle was smart and knew why to keep that one cigarette a day routine. After each skirmish a quick puff cleared the lungs and made it easy to breath again. No waste of twenty a pack a day. One pack lasted twenty days on the battlefield, unless you shared them. Or in my case many more days, because I only needed a puff to open the weak bronchial tubes for almost eight hours.

Yup! I forget to take my lung medicine and what I write when I do isn't very clear at times. Not being able to get enough air into my lungs does that. Sucking on a cigarette caused me to cough an get all the dust out that got in while I was sleeping breathing slowly, or taking in breath of gunsmoke and dust holding my breath as I squeeze the trigger so I didn't miss my target.

I hope you will fastly oversome your health problems Pagafyr.

I've been having the same doctor for many years and I'm very satisfied with him. I red many doctors work for the pharmaceutical companies and don't care at all about their patients because they're only interested by their bribe/commission.

Well! I barely made for four hours without taking the medication. Before I did I seemed sure that I could just let myself slip into unconsciousness and drown in my old fluid. Death by natural causes. Something woke me from sleep. A mean cough!

I took the medicine. I struggled to breath until it started to work.

Since I thought I was a brave old man and could have just let myself go, since it would be a physical health problem that I died from, I realize I can't shake the feeling it's a cowards way out even so.

Suicide.

I went to a new store I had never been to. My mind was still lingering on the night dream that I had that was such a clean place with good looking people and all along the way I thought how I'd like to live there instead of where I am. I woke up when I realized I was dreaming of being in the hospital.

I was walking along the aisle in the store and glanced at the shelves stock for a moment. A word on a small box practically grabbed me. Bronchial was spelled in large letters on the two inch tall, one inch wide box. I thought, How strange. I read the contents. I looked at my prescription stuff. I read the purpose of the Bronchial medicine. Opens the Bronchial tubes so the junk can flow out naturally.

I looked at the prescription. Makes the fluid gunk thin out.

I'm sorry I've judged the people who claim the education they got a license to practice diagnosis for medical reasons were not as well trained as the one Doctor I had been a patient of. I'm going to tell you what I did.

I bought a bottle full of those Bronchial Tube pills. When my chest started feeling heavy and I heard the whistle from the bronchial tube being swollen and nearly shut I put two of the Bronchial Tube pills under my tongue. In seconds I felt the difference. The doctor who first discovered my bronchial condition was the family doctor back in 1953. He actually came to the house. Doctors did that when I was a child.

The people who claimed to be doctors during and after 1968 gave me to believe what they thought my problem was; might as well have been pigs because all they were doing was filling their bank up with my money. Pink Big Piggy Banks.

The family Doctor and his wife moved away after he retired. I should say he was driven out by his patients because they didn't understand what retired means and badgered him, hounded him, threaten him, his wife, and his children because he would not treat them as a doctor anymore. He sold his home, tried to buy a share in a condo here, and the people who owned it were afraid he would be practicing in the building and would not rent to him and his wife.

I was shocked when I found out from the son that he had that was my age how people abused everyone including the doc for not caring for them anymore.

I took the medicine he prescribed, one time a month. I got into gymnastics, physical fitness, and got healthy enough not to need the monthly pill. Now I can't get those pills anymore, because the pills were discontinued. It isn't funny how the mind is filled with all sorts of confused thoughts and even our eyes have tricks played on them. And I wasn't happy when I realized I forgot to take my pills so I didn't have that happen while writing. Back in the early 1960's on it was clear that population was going to outgrow the doctors. Our opened an office and we had to go to him after that. No more were the days he came to our house.

We needed more doctors back in the 1940's to today, instead we have a bunch of physician's assistants who don't have a proper understanding of prognosis and even remember to fully instruct the patient how to properly use the medicine and manage their daily diet too. The family doctor I was acquainted with since childhood reminded me every time I saw him, did it even if it was the umpteenth time I saw him for the same condition.

Now. I am sitting here, lungs clear. So clear my chest hurts from where the clot of junk was jammed in my lung for so long. Just getting air in the space caused me to see tiny spots floating in the air caused by pain. When the crap came up I felt like a rock had been removed.

Now I hurt so bad I know I'll be good for awhile. And I'm taken a time out, so I likely won't be posting here for awhile. I realize in the story about the helicopter parts, I was crying into the winds of a hurricane.

If you don't see my words appear again... May all of you have a long life and much happiness.

I had an Indiana Jones moment. I'll call it "The Search for Juan Ponce de Leon" and The Fountain of Youth. If someone already thought of it, I'll seek out their work and at least, enjoy reading their book.

I may as well keep writing the way I have. At least I won't concentrate as much as I have been on what didn't seem to bother me until I became totally focused on what ails me.