Crosshair DOT mod request

G4m3rHead

existing mods not really useful for this due to permissions and all that. Also, I'm pretty sure this would be a "cheat" mod. I mean really kinda dumb to view as cheating but Beth apparently has been rather ban happy with folks modding FO76 so I dunno.

existing mods not really useful for this due to permissions and all that. Also, I'm pretty sure this would be a "cheat" mod. I mean really kinda dumb to view as cheating but Beth apparently has been rather ban happy with folks modding FO76 so I dunno.

Yeah, i only listed the exisitng FO4 mod to give an axemple of what ive been looking for, also...

I currently use 10 mods for FO76.

All of them are aesthetic altering such as (Lowered Weapon, Black Recon Scope etc.) and not core game altering, a simple dot instead of an already existing dynamic crosshair (which btw can be disabled in options) MUST not be a bannable mod, damnit Bethy!

I hope some one can still make it for us tho, i'll go ask Bethy on what they think about a mod like this.

• 2 weeks later...

I just very much want to know how to turn the dot into very small crosshair.

less than twice the size of the dot & still as thick a the dot. ( better yet, one

pixel wider )

please read :

https://www.reddit.com/r/fo76/comments/bgfplc/option_for_bigger_reticleaim/

I'm sure there are plenty of similar blogs regarding F :nuke:76.

I have a 4K monitor, but I don't play Fallout on it.

I play at 1920 X 1080.

Since replacing that dot with a crosshair that's slightly larger is not easy to do

because of no direct CK compatibility. ( Mod creators porting arms & other objects

etc to F :nuke:76 * Thank you all so very much. Keep up the great work *, is different from

and not intrinsic ( :ermm:...uhm ) to the "gear-works" of the Creation Engine.

Reflectively :cool:, BorderXer

I just very much want to know how to turn the dot into very small crosshair.

less than twice the size of the dot & still as thick a the dot. ( better yet, one

pixel wider )

I don't really know what you are on about as we do not currently have a dot crosshair in game, unless you're talking about skipping the dot (which is not a thing yet) and having a very small crosshair?

• 3 weeks later...

You could just get some sort of software to overlay a dot or crosshair, i think it would work as long as you are playing in windowed mode and it wouldnt be affecting any of the game files.

Did a quick search and there is something called OverlayXhair that looks like it would do the trick.

Or go old school with a bit of transparent tape and a sharpie.