Isnt it time for new Immersive Armors mod or Similiar ?

MilanKokyCZ

Hi guys i was thinking isnt it time to began a new project like Immersive Armors was ? i mean dont get me wrong i was using IA for a long time but now i just feel like it is outdated a lot and afther several playghthrough i feel like it is time for something new. I mean there are planty nice armors on Nexus outthere so im wonder why no one did take this kynd of mods to consideration ?

Also it would be cool to add them in Level list right away and create a patch for MLU dont you think ?

I mean yeah sure i have downloaded some of them and using them in my playghthrough but it would be nice to have one plugin that add them all instead of several.

So i was just thinking to create this threat to see if people are interested in such thing. :) and prehabs it would also be nice not to add only armors but also like those other mods like scarf and things like that and make them prehabs as Optional File.

I did just want to share this with you and see your opinons if you feel it the same or if im only one who think this :)

First of all you need to ask for every armor mod creators permission to make them into a set that has them all. If you ask someone that are they willing to share the mod to be downloaded in some random set by a random guy there is a fairly good chance that they will decline unless if you are someone relatively known in nexus community. I mean gambit77 could pile up the weaponmod in fallout 4 (with a few exceptions that you would have to download separately)... I really don't know about armors though, but I guess someone with dedication might be able to pile one up.

Edited by lavarob

yeah i know that is one big downside of such armor compliation but i think if someone could spare time it would be coll damn even i would be willing to ask every guy individual if they would agrea than we would just need to find someone who actually got experience in such things and could pull it up to the end i was thinking prehabs to create a sepreate webside or something where would be the project on its own webside until it would be finished and people could add suggestions and other things