the electric universe

Deleted21550714User

My sense of newness with the space led me to a sensible read. For Newbies: A Beginners guide for those of us that have been out of touch or never got into science and math stuff. Here's the link to a place all people may find interesting and not overwhelming. https://www.newtoeu.com/ site.

It is good to see another seeker of mysteries.

Imo peeking at the unknown can help keep my mind from becoming too stagnate.

I take the findings like you share and feel a bit more like I might be likely to continue looking into the most frightening space we all know, at times.

Since outer space is still a wondrous place, and people fear it almost as much as they do the number 1 fear... The fearful place I keep peeking at when I close my eyes for just a moment. That place we all fear a lot or just a little... The unknown.

Thanks for the tip to lead me to it.

I hope the people give a good show of many facts that could bind their theories with some acceptable collected ideas.

Read the Free PDF of the book that the ThunderboltsProject author recommends at https://www.newtoeu.com/

I don't recommend it if you're just looking for the key to escaping boredom, you might find your interest gets reawakened.

You've just been following the Popular crowd laughing and singing along. Only the words that go with the music you like to dance to are on the flipside of the album nobody listens to sometimes.

You're just like the drop outs, REAL SMART CHILDREN that knew more than the schools taught. You probably are a garage band lead singer in your own mind, that has been shouting the Truth in your songs. You're tired because no one seems to listen and no one cares when they sit down to just talk about science with you.

I know! :laugh: Gravity Sucks! :down: