Weird glitch when playing idle + impossible to interract with npc playing idles our using furnitures

Hazraogh

We need more information, 2/b honest: IE:

1st - Is this " furniture " from a Mod?

2nd - Does this happen if / when you place this some where else?

IF - 1 is the answer, find the mod that has this ' furniture ' .... go to the mod forum and see if others are having the same issue.

IF - 2 is the answer, does it do the same thing when placed else where?

We need more information, 2/b honest: IE:

1st - Is this " furniture " from a Mod?

2nd - Does this happen if / when you place this some where else?

IF - 1 is the answer, find the mod that has this ' furniture ' .... go to the mod forum and see if others are having the same issue.

IF - 2 is the answer, does it do the same thing when placed else where?

Hello, thank you a lot for answering my post !

1 : The furnitures are not always from a mod, it can be just a workbench or anything in the vanilla game. But if you are talking about the one i show you in the previous vid, yes it is. But it already happened to an npc on a vanilla chair.

2 : It is not furnitures from my settlement, it can even be in cities or others. When i was in Diamond city, the sellers where using workbenches or just cleaning their bar, reading a book or something, i can't speak to them. i even go through them, i'll show you :

https://youtu.be/ygU7BTYUFVE

Edited by Hazraogh

Okay, you are NOT going to like my first answer ...... to figure out the solution:

1. Turn > OFF < all your mods. DLC's are NOT mods.

Turn them > OFF < do * NOT * uninstall / remove the mods. Just turn them off in NMM.

Then start a new game, yes, a brand new game where there are NO mods and/or scripts from mods ' hiding ' in the current saved game.

Yes, I know this is a total P.I.T.A. but the first thing we need to establish is that it is not a mod that is running in the background causing this.

Again, it is important that this is a clean saved game.

Now, IF we find this bug is still ' here ' ... then we have to look at the possibility that your current base game files are corrupted and you might need to start over with a total reinstall of the game.

Okay, you are NOT going to like my first answer ...... to figure out the solution:

Turn them > OFF < do * NOT * uninstall / remove the mods. Just turn them off in NMM.

Then start a new game, yes, a brand new game where there are NO mods and/or scripts from mods ' hiding ' in the current saved game.

Yes, I know this is a total P.I.T.A. but the first thing we need to establish is that it is not a mod that is running in the background causing this.

Now, IF we find this bug is still ' here ' ... then we have to look at the possibility that your current base game files are corrupted and you might need to start over with a total reinstall of the game.Hey ! Sorry

Hey ! sorry if i'm late, alright, i'm going to try that and see what happens. I keep you informed :)

Now, IF we find this bug is still ' here ' ... then we have to look at the possibility that your current base game files are corrupted and you might need to start over with a total reinstall of the game.

I don't know if it is a good news but, even without mod, it still persists. What should i do, comrade ?