• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheGoodHuntress

TheGoodHuntress

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Good day, I am Mrs. Ceforndy, call me C4NDY for short. My skills include Jiu Jitsu, Judo, One-Handed Weapons, Marksmanship, and a decent level of skill in Cooking. I, however, do have a few flaws, mainly my lack of diplomacy and ability to empathize with people. I am sorry if I sound a bit strange or robotic, trust me it is only a side effect of my upbringing, not government training or anything. I have a interest in traveling, some of my more recent posti- sorry I mean travel destinations, include Roswell, Dyatlov Pass, Nellis Airforce Base, and Loch Ness, to name a few.

(Any constructive criticism is accepted, this is my first character so sorry if it is a bit tropey/cheesy)

sithlord58

sithlord58

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok

djouwrie

djouwrie

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Good day, I am Mrs. Ceforndy, call me C4NDY for short. My skills include Jiu Jitsu, Judo, One-Handed Weapons, Marksmanship, and a decent level of skill in Cooking. I, however, do have a few flaws, mainly my lack of diplomacy and ability to empathize with people. I am sorry if I sound a bit strange or robotic, trust me it is only a side effect of my upbringing, not government training or anything. I have a interest in traveling, some of my more recent posti- sorry I mean travel destinations, include Roswell, Dyatlov Pass, Nellis Airforce Base, and Loch Ness, to name a few.

(Any constructive criticism is accepted, this is my first character so sorry if it is a bit tropey/cheesy)

do you mind comming to the commonwealth 7777546735346342 , are you formiliar with the safe test? and do you mind a brain scan, "we" have a new test, doesnt matter what you score aslong as you know as wel as we all know there never wwas and never wil be a "Vault 0" . roger tango bravoo six six seven nine. and no no there is no more secret service that is a thing of the past, enclave is no more, instatute and enclave have no connection link , we wil be intouch, we are not real you can not see us. you can not hear us. messege overwritten Code yellow five niner. Over?

thumbincubation

thumbincubation

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,396 posts

Exactly the sort of thing a secret agent would say.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.976 seconds