Switching from NMM to Vortex causes Skyrim SE CTD on Logo

nastycop34

Well, deleting and re downloading the Data folder was about 10.3 GB, plus I had to verify my files again because of a corrupt update file error, but it now works, I will just use vortex and install my mods from scratch, thanks guys.

Well, deleting and re downloading the Data folder was about 10.3 GB, plus I had to verify my files again because of a corrupt update file error, but it now works, I will just use vortex and install my mods from scratch, thanks guys.

Now hopefully, by starting from scratch, you learn Vortex inside and out, as it's so much easier to learn how Vortex works when you're setting up to mod a clean game, rather than trying to fix anything a failed import did.

Good luck! :)

Â

Â

Now hopefully, by starting from scratch, you learn Vortex inside and out, as it's so much easier to learn how Vortex works when you're setting up to mod a clean game, rather than trying to fix anything a failed import did.

Good luck! :)

Â

I already nodded with vortex for my younger step-brother from scratch, but I have learned a bit about it. I got all my mods and cleaned the ones that I never really used. Now I can finally get around to doing the civil war quests again.

Guest deleted34304850

when you get your game where you need it to be - would you come back and report on how stable it is?

reason i'm asking, when i transitioned from nmm to vortex the one thing i noticed, literally out of the box, is how much my game stability improved. it was like night and day. i hope you experience the same. good luck.

when you get your game where you need it to be - would you come back and report on how stable it is?

reason i'm asking, when i transitioned from nmm to vortex the one thing i noticed, literally out of the box, is how much my game stability improved. it was like night and day. i hope you experience the same. good luck.

I am a Veterinarian Assistant, and I have to help with a tumor removal in 20 mins. After itâs over Iâll boot the game and see how the stability changed, one thing I did notice of that my save menu isnât bugged as and as it was before, with it flashing over and over, so thatâs an improvement.