Using Spoiler tags in a mod description

JobVanDam

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before or I'm completely missing something but I can't use Spoiler tags in my mod description.

I just asked a current mod author about it and they said simply use the

[spoiler]...text...[/spoiler]
tags but when I do the BBcode shows as regular text.

I want to use them to limit the information the user can see so they don't just ignore all the info.

If it's a tag that has to be activated can you please activate it on the following mod pages?

OBIS - Organized Bandits In Skyrim

Apachii SkyHair vs OBIS

OBIS Redone

Thank you very much,

Hmm strange it isn't working for you. I just added a spoiler to the bottom of this mod page: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31264

It worked as expected. I'm unsure why it doesn't work for you. I can only imagine you're mismatching the tags (more open tags than close ones.) or perhaps you spelt spoiler incorrectly?

Very odd indeed.

Hey JVD and Pickysaurus,

I think I know what is going on...

When editing a mod page you have the WYSIWYG view and the BBCode view.

Switching to BBCode and entering a Spoiler tag looks as it should with [ ] and all.

Switching back to WYSIWYG the Spoiler tag does not change. It still looks like it does in BBCode view.

Saving and viewing the mod page the Spoiler will show correctly so that is working. It's the WYSIWYG that doesn't show the box to click.

Maybe it's a programming thing with the WYSIWYG but I think that is where the issue is.

-Jebbalon

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...