Spiders of the Mojave

ShadowOfNV

Hello, I'm working on a mod using the resources given by: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60370

I've got one small nest done, and the layout for a larger one almost finished but I've hit a wall. No matter how I place things i'm getting seams. 21 hours and I just can't take it. I don't have the will to make these large spider nests. I enjoy placing spiders and random objects (I usually edit house mods to my personal taste) and can do those easily. But it's making the caves that I can't seem to get right. So i'm asking if anyone would be interested in helping me make cave interiors. You would be credited when the mod is uploaded to the nexus.

Please, if you're interested in helping me out, or taking over the mod totally, just let me know. I really want to get some spiders into NV but I lack the power/skill to properly pull it off.

Edited by ShadowOfNV

Caves are a pain in the backside.

If you have the Honest Hearts DLC, there are a bunch of sample cave interiors in the GECK that can help you out. The interior cell is called NVDLC02PrefabCaves. Inside you will find 18 sample cave rooms that you can copy and paste into your own mods.

Caves are a pain in the backside.

If you have the Honest Hearts DLC, there are a bunch of sample cave interiors in the GECK that can help you out. The interior cell is called NVDLC02PrefabCaves. Inside you will find 18 sample cave rooms that you can copy and paste into your own mods.

Thanks, i'll take a look into that.