Restore Deleted Mods

ExtraOrder

Circumstances (I won't go into it) forced me to delete my previous account and, at the time, I didn't think I would care that the mods I uploaded would go with it...

Io and behold, I'm now replaying (well, when I'm not getting sidetracked by fashion) Dragon's Dogma and their loss is being felt. My previous username was HMush, though I can only really corroborate that by posting these images of my character at the time (showing off several of the mods in question, funnily enough...)

Alternatively if anyone still has them, I wouldn't mind taking new screenshots and everything... probably...?

• 2 weeks later...

If I remember correctly I'd named that specific one "Black Brigandine". It replaced the Divine Surcoat, I'm fairly sure, so the file (if it helps at all) should be "f_a_body2302".

A few other mods I had were a "Leather Duster", I think it was called? but I don't recall what exactly it replaced; a... bizarre armored belt/miniskirt I'd called the Cyclops' Sigil (or something to that effect); a modified Chainmail Skirt (I admit that's very vague); and a retexture of the Dragonseye Band (I think I called it a Simple Eyepatch?);

If you do happen to still have any of these, I'd be grateful! It was silly of me not to back them up in the first place...

Thank you for your time!

Figured I'd post this here as well, why not. I've recovered the Black Brigandine (you can download it here) and the Leather Duster (haven't gotten around to taking new screenshots yet), but the others are still missing. I'm not too torn up about the Cyclops' Sigil, it wasn't that great, but the modified Chainmail Skirt Emissary Greaves wasn't too shabby (visible in the screenshots I posted of my character above), if I do say so myself, and the simplified Dragonseye Band was versatile...